Forget pakistan series....

veer

It seems that te Pakistani team is peaking at the right time. They are also including players like Hameed and Afridi up the order. It looks to be a good contest.
peaking is the word that should never be used for pakistani team that is full of thugs. Who knows, when aktar is back, he will slam yousaf's head with the bat?
--- if someone asks me would you take test series WIN against pakistan in India or test series WIN against australia in australia I would take win against australia.. :two_thumbs_up:
buddy its not good to dream with ur eyes open...u will take a win over oz in oz?..like they'll let ur team win..most ppl will be on their knees and suck it with all they got to get a win over oz in oz in tests...wuts the chances of it happenin...be happy with wut u got...cheers
Dude, forget the oz series.. we gonan lose there and crowds gonna be hostile....lets concentrate on the series we can win..pakistan ozs clearly prove dthey the best in the business in india....and u expect india to go there and beat them?..haha
We had a lot of guys like you here predicting a test series loss in England too prior the start of the series. A lot of them since have left this website. Although it's not going to be easy beating Aussies in Australia it is not impossible. India drew with not such a good bowling attack in 2003 against a better test team than what Australia is going to field. I don't think it is impossible. All it will take is for Indian batters to click.
We had a lot of guys like you here predicting a test series loss in England too prior the start of the series. A lot of them since have left this website. Although it's not going to be easy beating Aussies in Australia it is not impossible. India drew with not such a good bowling attack in 2003 against a better test team than what Australia is going to field. I don't think it is impossible. All it will take is for Indian batters to click.
dude, are you equating playing tests in england against england as the same as playing tests and ODIS in oz against oz...then man u have intensive cricketing knowledge..join the cricinfo team...hahaha and man r u great at generalizing or wht.....
Even on their peak, India LOST THE ODI SERIES BIG TIME DOWNUNDER. and in tests they were able to draw which was considered the best indians could do and they played out their skins when THE BIG 3 WERE AT THEIR PEAK.....AND INDIANS DREW , NOT WON.
Even on their peak' date=' India LOST THE ODI SERIES BIG TIME DOWNUNDER. and in tests they were able to draw which was considered the best indians could do and they played out their skins when THE BIG 3 WERE AT THEIR PEAK.....AND INDIANS DREW , NOT WON.[/quote'] I am talking about TESTS only............ and no one was saying India will win 20/20 cup.. but i was backing India.. you know why? because we play better when expectations are not hight.. and hence we will do lot better than many of you are expecting in tests there.. You are in for the surprises my friend...
buddy its not good to dream with ur eyes open...u will take a win over oz in oz?..like they'll let ur team win..most ppl will be on their knees and suck it with all they got to get a win over oz in oz in tests...wuts the chances of it happenin...be happy with wut u got...cheers
NOO.. you be happy with what you go.. while I will dream for more.. .. abey derams nahi hote to kuch nahi hota.. btw arent you dreaming of yuvi to become captain? :cantstop: