Delhi Daredevils -IPL 2014 Official thread

Switchblade

Congrats Quinton for the test debut! Three ‪#‎Daredevils‬ - De Kock' date= Duminy and Parnell in action today at St George's Park, Port Elizabeth against Australia. Wish them luck! :two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up:
:nice:

Congrats Quinton for the test debut! Three ‪#‎Daredevils‬ - De Kock' date= Duminy and Parnell in action today at St George's Park, Port Elizabeth against Australia. Wish them luck! :two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up:
hope De Kock doesnt get broken by MJ:pray:

KP' date=' Either of Taylor or De Kock, Neesham and one of Parnell/NCN..[/quote'] parnell was flop last time and NCN also. so I will say dd should play with 4 overseas batters :two_thumbs_up: QDK KP RT JN batting will be stronger but then dd don't have good indian bowlers :cantstop:

parnell was flop last time and NCN also. so I will say dd should play with 4 overseas batters :two_thumbs_up: QDK KP RT JN batting will be stronger but then dd don't have good indian bowlers :cantstop:
Parnell can bowl good yorkers. NCN is quite good too, is a regular for Australian team. Both are very big hitters of the ball. Plus we have Shami, Rahul Shukla, Rahul Sharma and Nadeem to support them. Not to forget Neesham. Our attack is quite balanced.

Bande hain hum uske Humpe kiska zor Ummedon ke suraj Nikle chaaron ore Iraadein hain fauladi Himmati har kadam Apne haathon kismat likhne Aaj chale hain hum.... :dd: :bubblegum:
plz. kismet me phirse Lakdi Ka Chammach Nahi likhna :hysterical:

Parnell can bowl good yorkers. NCN is quite good too' date=' is a regular for Australian team. Both are very big hitters of the ball. Plus we have Shami, Rahul Shukla, Rahul Sharma and Nadeem to support them. Not to forget Neesham. Our attack is quite balanced.[/quote'] why you guys want to go with average bowler when you have dangerous RT? :wall: he can change match anytime :nervous: but you guys also got bunch of good Indian batters :((