Yuvraj eyes success in Tests

Feed

Guest Yograj Singh

Yuvraj is a masterful player who can destroy pace and spin attacks with ease, and should be in the test squad this moment. And I am sure he will will average well over 50 in tests once the selectors stop mishandling him and moving him around the lineup so roughly. If it's anything less than that, I shall give him a real thrashing once he retires.

Guest Yograj Singh

rubbish. I have spent most of Yuvi's life working on his technique and making sure he is capable of being India's greatest batsman. As it is he has more talent in his fingertips than most of our other names in the batting lineup. All he needs is a fair chance to bat at number 4 in test matches for some time, where he will be wonderfully productive and will destroy all bowlers.

rubbish. I have spent most of Yuvi's life working on his technique and making sure he is capable of being India's greatest batsman. As it is he has more talent in his fingertips than most of our other names in the batting lineup. All he needs is a fair chance to bat at number 4 in test matches for some time, where he will be wonderfully productive and will destroy all bowlers.
ah u r his dad now. u think i was born in andaman and nicobar island? :cantstop: