Know your Daredevils

PAA-G

KEDAR JADHAV

297.png

Age: 29 Years DOB: 26th March, 1985 Batting Style: Right handed middle order batsman Bowling Style: NA Role: Batsman/ occasional wicket keeper His 29-ball 50 against RCB for saadi Dilli in his IPL debut in 2010 made him an instant darling of the crowd and underlined his potential as a promising T20 cricketer. The Maharashtra middle order batsman is known for his aggressive approach and has been in a great form this season, scoring five centuries in the Ranji Trophy campaign to help Maharashtra reach the finals after a gap over two decades. He was also the leading run scorer of the season with 1223 runs. STRENGTHS: He can decide the fate of the match single-handedly. Great Finisher. Can bat wherever the need be. Weaknesses: Need to improvise on his ground fielding. Fan's Say: A T20 career strike rate of 138 and having the Ranji Trophy leading scorer tag, would want to see him getting used as an opener or pinch hitter.

KEDAR JADHAV

297.png

Age: 29 Years DOB: 26th March, 1985 Batting Style: Right handed middle order batsman Bowling Style: NA Role: Batsman/ occasional wicket keeper His 29-ball 50 against RCB for saadi Dilli in his IPL debut in 2010 made him an instant darling of the crowd and underlined his potential as a promising T20 cricketer. The Maharashtra middle order batsman is known for his aggressive approach and has been in a great form this season, scoring five centuries in the Ranji Trophy campaign to help Maharashtra reach the finals after a gap over two decades. He was also the leading run scorer of the season with 1223 runs. STRENGTHS: He can decide the fate of the match single-handedly. Great Finisher. Can bat wherever the need be. Weaknesses: Need to improvise on his ground fielding. Fan's Say: A T20 career strike rate of 138 and having the Ranji Trophy leading scorer tag, would want to see him getting used as an opener or pinch hitter.

Very Crucial player in DD's middle order. He needs to score some quick runs for the team. He should iideally play at NO 6 if Taylor plays or at No 5 if De Kock plays. Neesham should play at No 7.

NATHAN COULTER-NILE z8dy.jpg Age: 27 Years DOB: 11th October, 1987 Batting Style: Right handed lower order batsman Bowling Style:Right arm fast Role: Bowler The likes of Shane Warne and Michael Hussey predicted a bright future for this 6 feet 3 inch fast bowler after a successful domestic season last year. This daredevil is now knocking the door of the Australian national team for a permanent spot and Nathan Coulter-Nile would be looking to impress one and all with his performances for DD in IPL 7. Coulter-Nile made his IPL debut in 2013 for MI and impressed in the limited opportunities he got. Strengths : : A sometimes awkward bowler to face, Coulter-Nile can get the ball to kick off a good length.A former Australia Under-19s representative, Coulter-Nile has been a promising presence at state level since making his debut for Western Australia in late 2009. Weakness : : Inconsistency can bowl a boundary ball to the batsman in between

NATHAN COULTER-NILE z8dy.jpg Age: 27 Years DOB: 11th October, 1987 Batting Style: Right handed lower order batsman Bowling Style:Right arm fast Role: Bowler The likes of Shane Warne and Michael Hussey predicted a bright future for this 6 feet 3 inch fast bowler after a successful domestic season last year. This daredevil is now knocking the door of the Australian national team for a permanent spot and Nathan Coulter-Nile would be looking to impress one and all with his performances for DD in IPL 7. Coulter-Nile made his IPL debut in 2013 for MI and impressed in the limited opportunities he got. Strengths : : A sometimes awkward bowler to face, Coulter-Nile can get the ball to kick off a good length.A former Australia Under-19s representative, Coulter-Nile has been a promising presence at state level since making his debut for Western Australia in late 2009. Weakness : : Inconsistency can bowl a boundary ball to the batsman in between
:dd:

JAYDEV UNADKAT 8v15.jpg Age: 23 Years DOB: 18th October, 1991 Batting Style: Right handed lower order batsman Bowling Style:Right arm fast medium Role: Bowler A left-arm fast bowler, Jaydev Unadkat was named in India's Under-19 squad for the 2010 World Cup in New Zealand as the pace spearhead. After the World Cup, Unadkat was handed an IPL contract with Kolkata Knight Riders and he impressed the bowling coach Wasim Akram, who identified him as one for the future. He was picked for India A's tour of England in June 2010 and had a dream first-class debut, taking a match-winning 13 for 103 against West Indies A at Grace Road.He made his Test debut at Centurion. However, it was a forgettable one, as he went wicketless in 26 overs for 102 runs. He was duly dropped from the Test team, and made a return to the domestic circuit. A significant breakthrough came during India's A tour of New Zealand in 2012-13, where he picked up 10 wickets at an average of 14.30 with two four-wicket hauls. He enjoyed a largely successful campaign with Royal Challengers Bangalore, finishing joint-second on the team's wicket-takers list,the Saurashtra youngster is now motivated to capture Delhi in IPL 7. Strengths : Matured into a fine craftsman of swing bowling and has been steadily making a case of a place in the Indian Squad. Weakness : Does not have the pace to intimidate or trouble the batsman Fan's Say: Even if he goes wicketless needs to be economical and build pressure on the opposition batsman by giving away few runs

JAYDEV UNADKAT 8v15.jpg Age: 23 Years DOB: 18th October, 1991 Batting Style: Right handed lower order batsman Bowling Style:Right arm fast medium Role: Bowler A left-arm fast bowler, Jaydev Unadkat was named in India's Under-19 squad for the 2010 World Cup in New Zealand as the pace spearhead. After the World Cup, Unadkat was handed an IPL contract with Kolkata Knight Riders and he impressed the bowling coach Wasim Akram, who identified him as one for the future. He was picked for India A's tour of England in June 2010 and had a dream first-class debut, taking a match-winning 13 for 103 against West Indies A at Grace Road.He made his Test debut at Centurion. However, it was a forgettable one, as he went wicketless in 26 overs for 102 runs. He was duly dropped from the Test team, and made a return to the domestic circuit. A significant breakthrough came during India's A tour of New Zealand in 2012-13, where he picked up 10 wickets at an average of 14.30 with two four-wicket hauls. He enjoyed a largely successful campaign with Royal Challengers Bangalore, finishing joint-second on the team's wicket-takers list,the Saurashtra youngster is now motivated to capture Delhi in IPL 7. Strengths : Matured into a fine craftsman of swing bowling and has been steadily making a case of a place in the Indian Squad. Weakness : Does not have the pace to intimidate or trouble the batsman Fan's Say: Even if he goes wicketless needs to be economical and build pressure on the opposition batsman by giving away few runs
He will be our defensive bowler I guess supporting mohd shami n waleed/ncn who would be more or less attacking bowlers for us..... Purely agree with fans say comment!!!

ROSS TAYLOR hnkj.jpg Age: 30 Years DOB: 8th March, 1984 Batting Style: Right handed middle order batsman Bowling Style:Right arm off spin Role: Batsman He earned the nickname of The Pallekele Plunderer’ for hammering 55 runs of the last 13 balls of the innings against Pakistan in a group match of the ICC World Cup match played in Sri Lanka in 2011. Even KKR have faced this batsman’s plight when he notched up 81 runs of 33 balls and remained unbeaten in 2009. He is none other than Ross Taylor who is half Samoan and half Kiwi. This former Kiwi captain in an explosive and aggressive batsman who loves to slog sweep spinners. This daredevil does not spare even the fast bowlers, scoring runs with pull shot with ease. He started his IPL career with RCB in 2008 and his free flowing scoring ability made him a hero among the Bangalore fans. Since, then this daredevil has played for RCB and Pune Warriors. He returns to the DD team setup after representing them in 2012 and is looking forward to smash every ball he faces,out of the park. He was bought by DD at his base price of 2 crores. Strengths : : Can destroy any bowling attack single-handedly.A very destructive player on his day Weakness : : Has been very inconsistent in the 7 editions of IPL Fan's Say: : As he is one of the major players for Delhi Daredevils and with him being in the form of his life needs to make it count on a regular basis for Delhi Daredevils.

ROSS TAYLOR hnkj.jpg Age: 30 Years DOB: 8th March, 1984 Batting Style: Right handed middle order batsman Bowling Style:Right arm off spin Role: Batsman He earned the nickname of The Pallekele Plunderer’ for hammering 55 runs of the last 13 balls of the innings against Pakistan in a group match of the ICC World Cup match played in Sri Lanka in 2011. Even KKR have faced this batsman’s plight when he notched up 81 runs of 33 balls and remained unbeaten in 2009. He is none other than Ross Taylor who is half Samoan and half Kiwi. This former Kiwi captain in an explosive and aggressive batsman who loves to slog sweep spinners. This daredevil does not spare even the fast bowlers, scoring runs with pull shot with ease. He started his IPL career with RCB in 2008 and his free flowing scoring ability made him a hero among the Bangalore fans. Since, then this daredevil has played for RCB and Pune Warriors. He returns to the DD team setup after representing them in 2012 and is looking forward to smash every ball he faces,out of the park. He was bought by DD at his base price of 2 crores. Strengths : : Can destroy any bowling attack single-handedly.A very destructive player on his day Weakness : : Has been very inconsistent in the 7 editions of IPL Fan's Say: : As he is one of the major players for Delhi Daredevils and with him being in the form of his life needs to make it count on a regular basis for Delhi Daredevils.
Iska to kacchummar bana dega Johnson :ohyeah:

MOHAMMED SHAMI jjge.jpg Age: 24 Years DOB: 9th March, 1990 Batting Style: Right handed lower order batsman Bowling Style:Right arm fast medium Role: Bowler This Indian fast bowler made his Test debut in the series which brought an end to the glittering career of legendary Sachin Tendulkar. He now holds the record for most wickets by an Indian fast bowler on debut after claiming nine West Indies wickets against the West Indies at his home ground, Kolkata. He is Mohammed Shami and he will be shouldering DD’s attack at the Kotla. He burst into the Indian team after playing just 15 first class matches and did not disappoint the selector’s faith. Against Pakistan in 2013, he had figures of 9-4-23-1, thus becoming the first Indian, to bowl four or more maiden overs on his ODI debut. A bowler who is a master of reverse swing, Shami started his career in IPL with KKR. After an impressive year with India, Shami is set to be a batsman’s nightmare in the upcoming IPL campaign. Saddi Dilli welcomes this fast bowler. He was bought for 4.25 crores. Strengths : : Can bowl at good pace and is good at reverse swing also good at bowling yorkers which is rare for an Indian bowler Weakness : : Has not played many games in the IPL inexperience might work against him plus the amount of cricket he has been playing for the Indian team right now the workload again can be a telling factor for him. Fan's Say: : Needs to strike for the Delhi team as he will be our strike bowler and would be a major bowler for the Delhi Team

Delhi Daredevils 2014’ fans welcomed new boy Jimmy Neesham with a barrage of googlies and bouncers as they hurled questions at will at the New Zealand all-rounder on Facebook and Twitter. But, the Kiwi tackled them with a straight bat. Here is an excerpt. - See more at: http://www.delhidaredevils.com/news/jimmy-neeshams-answers-to-dd-fans/#sthash.dbosf9OQ.dpuf Q. This is your first IPL tournament, your first reaction after being part of this mega tournament and being picked by Delhi Daredevils? I have been watching the IPL (Indian Premier League) over the last couple of years and it looked unbelievable and now that I am part of it, it feels great. I can’t wait to get involved with my team, Delhi Daredevils. I can’t wait to meet all the guys and get started. Also having a familiar face in Rossco (Ross Taylor) is nice. Q. Talking about Ross Taylor, you are looking forward to play alongside him? Absolutely. It will be fantastic to have someone who I am already mates with and it makes you feel at home too. And he is hell of a player too! Q: Looking forward to play under the coaching of Gary Kirsten? I have heard good things about Gary but I have never had the chance to work with him before. I am really looking forward to it! Q: From the Daredevils team, who all are you excited to play with? I am excited to be part of the Delhi team and know more about my team mates. But if you specifically ask me, I can’t wait to bat at the other end from KP (Kevin Petersen) and Rossco (Ross Taylor) I have also witnessed Quinton De Kock play some fantastic innings, so looking forward to be part of some exciting cricket being played. Q: What do you think are the strengths of DD as a team? I think we have few exciting young players with some experienced top order batsmen. T20 is a momentum game. So if we can get on a roll then we should be hard to stop! Q: How do you rate DD’s bowling attack and do you think there are any weak links in the team? The team makeup will obviously depend on the conditions. But we have the potential to be a very strong team. Momentum is crucial and we have to get off to a good start! Q: Indian pitches are different to the ones you are used too, do you think your bowling will be as effective? I have performed well in India during the Champions League last season and have performed well in the sub continent in general for the Black Caps. I am confident that I can adapt my game once again, to succeed in those conditions. Q: There are lot of expectations from you and De Kock. Keeping the tough Indian conditions in mind, are you undergoing any specific preparations. I have played a lot in the sub continent lately. I will be at the World T20 in Bangladesh just before the IPL starts. So I will have lot of time to practice in similar conditions. Hopefully the experience will lead me to some success. Q: There have been talks about the tournament moving to South Africa, your thoughts of playing on the fast and bouncy tracks their? I think the fast tracks of South Africa would really suite our team if we move there. We have a batting line up full of stroke makers who love facing quick bowling. Q: Personally how adaptable is your game to the fast and bouncy tracks if we move to South Africa? I debuted for the Black Caps in SA and have fair amount of experience of playing there. The tracks can be quite similar to New Zealand with pace and bounce in them which will help fast bowlers like me. I will be comfortable if we move to SA for some part of the tournament. Q: Jimmy what do you think will be your role in the team- is it to make 50 odd runs in 5 or 6 over? Absolutely! I feel that may be a large part of my role in the side. Though, final call stays with the team management. Q: Do you think you are a bowling all rounder or a batting all rounder? Also what is your preferred batting position? I would like to think that I am a genuine all rounder. In T20 you need to chip in both with the bat and the ball. Hopefully I will be able to contribute 3 or 4 over per game. I prefer to normally bat at 5 or 6. Q: What do you think will be the ideal role you should be playing for the team to perform well? I have not spoken to Gary specifically about this yet. However, I would imagine I will be batting around 5-6 and contributing with my bowling as a 2nd / 3rd seamer in the team. Quick Glance Best Friend in the Team: The McCullum brothers and Tim Southee is good fun to be with when he is not being annoying. Favourite Cricketer: AB De Villiers and Kevin Pietersen Your Idol & Inspiration: Chris Cairns. I would like to think my game is modelled slightly on his, just not good like him yet! Most Daredevilry act so far: Bungee Jumping If not a Cricketer: May be a Golfer Favourite Actor: Paul Rudd Favourite Indian Cricketer: Virat Kohli and MS Dhoni Favourite Holiday destination: Greece. Looking forward to some sightseeing around Delhi and other cities too.

MOHAMMED SHAMI jjge.jpg Age: 24 Years DOB: 9th March, 1990 Batting Style: Right handed lower order batsman Bowling Style:Right arm fast medium Role: Bowler This Indian fast bowler made his Test debut in the series which brought an end to the glittering career of legendary Sachin Tendulkar. He now holds the record for most wickets by an Indian fast bowler on debut after claiming nine West Indies wickets against the West Indies at his home ground, Kolkata. He is Mohammed Shami and he will be shouldering DD’s attack at the Kotla. He burst into the Indian team after playing just 15 first class matches and did not disappoint the selector’s faith. Against Pakistan in 2013, he had figures of 9-4-23-1, thus becoming the first Indian, to bowl four or more maiden overs on his ODI debut. A bowler who is a master of reverse swing, Shami started his career in IPL with KKR. After an impressive year with India, Shami is set to be a batsman’s nightmare in the upcoming IPL campaign. Saddi Dilli welcomes this fast bowler. He was bought for 4.25 crores. Strengths : : Can bowl at good pace and is good at reverse swing also good at bowling yorkers which is rare for an Indian bowler Weakness : : Has not played many games in the IPL inexperience might work against him plus the amount of cricket he has been playing for the Indian team right now the workload again can be a telling factor for him. Fan's Say: : Needs to strike for the Delhi team as he will be our strike bowler and would be a major bowler for the Delhi Team
CHAMPION BOWLER....WOULD WIN US THE IPL 7 CUP

Mayank Agarwal

mayank-agarwal-poster-6.jpg

Age: 23 Years DOB: 16th February, 1991 Batting Style: Right handed opening batsman Role: Right handed opening batsman He has modelled his batting style exactly like the great Virender Sehwag and on his day can toy with any bowling and force the world’s best bowlers in abject surrender. He has a cool head on his shoulder and can handle pressure pretty well. Meet Mayank Agarwal, the Karnataka cricketer who would be showcasing his daredevilry for Saadi Dilli in IPL 7. Agarwal, who was the highest scorer for India in the 2010 U-19 World Cup, showed how menacing a batsman he can be when clobbered the likes of Lasith Malinga, Harbhajan Singh and R P Singh(all vadapaav walas) to a 30-ball 64. STRENGTHS: Special liking for vadapaav waalahs like malinga, bhajji etc. Can hit the ball on merit. Weakness: His form is sublime. Fans' Say Paired with Gayle earlier,might have had adapted some killer instincts of the tormentor. Time to showcase it now!!!