hayden's and ponting's statements

ranadeep

Both the ponting and hayden are openly instigating australian people to abuse the indian team wen they visit australia,these r cheap tactics. i agree with ranathunga's opinion that murali should not tour australia as he will face more racial abusewen he is going to cross warne's record

Both the ponting and hayden are openly instigating australian people to abuse the indian team wen they visit australia,these r cheap tactics. i agree with ranathunga's opinion that murali should not tour australia as he will face more racial abusewen he is going to cross warne's record
Agree...we need to let them know that we consider it as incitement and they should be ready to take the blame for it.
incitement ???? u guys are reading too much into this things

oh yeah! Every second member of the aussie team reminding people what the aussie fans are going to do to the Indians is not incitement? Imagine how it would seem if dhoni and ganguly start telling that the next time they come to India ...the Indian fans are going to give it back harder...That would be incitement I guess... maybe they will throw in the "racist " word too.......

oh yeah! Every second member of the aussie team reminding people what the aussie fans are going to do to the Indians is not incitement? Imagine how it would seem if dhoni and ganguly start telling that the next time they come to India ...the Indian fans are going to give it back harder...That would be incitement I guess... maybe they will throw in the "racist " word too.......
what andrew symond said was incitement .ponting and hayden just asked them to behave during the series didnt they?????
A person has to be really naive to believe that.... They said the fans will give to to the Indians...they just ,mentioned that they hoped it would not be racial.....
the fans over there wud have abused/ taunted players even if they hadnt mentioned/pleaded abt it ...