ICF Asia Cup SuperSelector Fantasy league

Yess. :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:
My players Razzak- had catch dropped, got tonked Gazi- Bowled 3 balls and out injured Shazad- 2 runs :haha: Close to zero points :haha: Then other 2 Mominul picked up 1 wicket so that's something I guess. Mominul and Shamshur still to bat hopefully they save me. No kaptaan though
My players Razzak- had catch dropped, got tonked Gazi- Bowled 3 balls and out injured Shazad- 2 runs :haha: Close to zero points :haha: Then other 2 Mominul picked up 1 wicket so that's something I guess. Mominul and Shamshur still to bat hopefully they save me. No kaptaan though
I have razzaq, mominul, mushfiq, hassan, shenwari. I hope shenwari gets a few wickets. :pray: Mushfiq captain.
I have razzaq, mominul, mushfiq, hassan, shenwari. I hope shenwari gets a few wickets. :pray: Mushfiq captain.
So that's Shamshur vs Hassan, Shenwari and Mushfiq(x2) You have a good chance of taking the lead today :haha: Hopefully the others missed the good ones cause It's all about damage control and hopefully staying in top 3 today.
So that's Shamshur vs Hassan, Shenwari and Mushfiq(x2) You have a good chance of taking the lead today :haha: Hopefully the others missed the good ones cause It's all about damage control and hopefully staying in top 3 today.
Shamshur gets a duck (-10pts)...unbelieveble day, everything that could have gone wrong goes wrong. Hopefully within 250 points of first place GONNA HIT BACK HARD TOMMOROW!!!:mad:
:haha::rofl: I cannot believe how I did it but I've retained the number 1 spot despite getting about 50 points in the day :hysterical: Dreadful performance from all of ICF I guess today. Time to put it behind me now excited about tommorow :dance:
By just 3 points. :mad: Atleast the huge lead is gone now. :dance: