Tehelka special : The anatomy of a genocide (Gujarat)

Tapioca

stil not sure what was the purpose behind this?? I know one thing, muslim community is doing well here in Gujarat. Just today I dealt with three traders all of the muslims..
you cant use the isolated example of a few successful individuals to reflect on the entire population. in gujurat as in the rest of india, the muslim population is severely marginalized!

Guest dada_rocks

Apparently the day I left delhi on TOI's front page there was a sob story of one eye witness who was froced to leave India in order to save congress minister titler.. She is ready to depose before court if provided security... After freaking 23 years total number of conviction in delhi riots is 13 whereas in GUjarat's fast court within 5 years 15 people have been convicted.. No tehlka cares to do a sting on delhi riots ( after all u don't bite the hand that feeds you ).. So far evidence against Modi is following: He called police officials on the morning of riot.. GIven he was CM calling them is nothing out of ordinary and in fact expected.. Beyond that all the editorial peddlars has got zilch nada nothing.. even the much publicied quote of newton's law remains uncorrboarted neither audio nor video clip of this has been found anywhere and in turn this has been duely denied by CM office (2) In contrast Rajeev Gandhi not only didn't deny rather confirm that eternal saying " Whena big tree falsl earth shakes" there after mayhem followed right under the nose of highest security zone of delhi .. right undert the nose of military catnonment.. Question remaisn why nobody from psec media adds mass-murderer before Rajeev gandhi's name whereas Modi seems to be fair game. Reason is simple one comes from psec's party Congress who can go on presiding over 66000-1 riots and still keep egregiously claiming we are secular but rest must make sure no matter the provocation nothign untowarsd happens. This latest socalled sting drama has come when Modi is at loggerheads with VHP biogwigs praveen togadia bajrangi and all.. Exactlly these gentleman are chming BS on camera.. SO under production of tehkla a blatantly congress mouth-piece words from some who is anti-modi..well u can figure out the credibility of this BS.. no wonder things happend and nothing will happen.. PS: I still stick to the dictum find an evidence no matter how flimsy ( flowery editorials and bs sting do not count as evidence in court of law) then opnly a case will be registered. When and if that happens we will talk abvout conviction. So far it's all talk in air.

What logic- since corruption & toomfoolery reigned in the past, we must continue the same corrupt practices (and let the hinduvta zealots in Gujrat go) or we must sift through mind-numbing garbage trying to 'correct history'. Pffft. How about we just say ' This case is the beginning of justice for the opressed/murdered. Sorry we were so inept in the past, but now with India rising, we shall set new standards for ourselves' ? The hinduvta fanatic rioters in Gujrat deserve to be imprisoned for life. No two ways about it. I don't give a hoot what happened 15-20 years ago. But the Hinduvta fanatics need to be taught a lesson. They need to be taught a lesson that India is NOT a 'hindu rashtra' and their aspirations of 'hindu rashtra' will meet fierce opposition from anyone with minimum decency & common sense.

After freaking 23 years total number of conviction in delhi riots is 134 whereas in GUjarat's fast court within 5 years 15 people have been convicted.. No tehlka cares to do a sting on delhi riots ( after all u don't bite the hand that feeds you )..
It is NOT about Tehelka or anything like that DR, in the end it is always about us - you and me. The way I look at it is thus far on this board we have discussed various riots - 1984 Delhi, 2002 Gujrat, 90s Mumbai etc - and in all the cases me, and few others like Bongo, Shwetabh, KR etc, have suggested that the culprits be brought to book. On the other hand there is also a section, you falling in this group, who tends to come up with either a "No dont call it a Hindu riot" or worse "Hindus did it only because they had to react". I categorically say that the perpetrators of the riot, of any kind, should be brought to justice to maximum. Are you willing to say the same without following it with a "Yes, but first also...." xxx

Guest dada_rocks
What logic- since corruption & toomfoolery reigned in the past, we must continue the same corrupt practices (and let the hinduvta zealots in Gujrat go) or we must sift through mind-numbing garbage trying to 'correct history'. Pffft. How about we just say ' This case is the beginning of justice for the opressed/murdered. Sorry we were so inept in the past, but now with India rising, we shall set new standards for ourselves' ? The hinduvta fanatic rioters in Gujrat deserve to be imprisoned for life. No two ways about it. I don't give a hoot what happened 15-20 years ago. But the Hinduvta fanatics need to be taught a lesson. They need to be taught a lesson that India is NOT a 'hindu rashtra' and their aspirations of 'hindu rashtra' will meet fierce opposition from anyone with minimum decency & common sense.
It's not past it's present on the same day janata mantar was peppered with sikh riot victims asking for justice.. yes the same day when this farce of a sting produced by sonia maino came up.. People here were wondering what sting sonia's lapdog could do against upa and congress I just gave one example.. If asked can provide many more.. but am afraid this lapdog who penned a virtual eulogy for that dim-wit helath minister when he was trying to control aiims can't write anything against the master....

Guest dada_rocks
It is NOT about Tehelka or anything like that DR, in the end it is always about us - you and me. The way I look at it is thus far on this board we have discussed various riots - 1984 Delhi, 2002 Gujrat, 90s Mumbai etc - and in all the cases me, and few others like Bongo, Shwetabh, KR etc, have suggested that the culprits be brought to book. On the other hand there is also a section, you falling in this group, who tends to come up with either a "No dont call it a Hindu riot" or worse "Hindus did it only because they had to react". I categorically say that the perpetrators of the riot, of any kind, should be brought to justice to maximum. Are you willing to say the same without following it with a "Yes, but first also...." xxx
I get it that you and me routine but in the same thread u are wondering what sting cud be done against congressi/upa yada yada, apprently there is nothing in ur eyes:cantstop:.......... tells everythign that one needs to know about u and ur supporter here.. Sting or no sting.. yes people are guilty of riots and same as scores are guilty of burning people alive.. fast track court is in place.. but this dragging of Modi in all this is nothign but political vendetta.. as it's pretty clear even after 5 years no one has produced even flilmsiest of evidence for charge-sheet and trust me getiing someone registered that too when whole press is rooting for the same is freaking easy in India....... Yes tempers flared emotions were charged crime committed but to say that Modi is guilty of all that is baloney..

Guest dada_rocks

A case got registered against JAswant singh for serving thandhai with bhang. ( God knows what kind of freaking rule is this every shop sells thandhai with bhang in varanasi) . Anyway my point is that getting case registered is easy, conviction well it's indian court .. but this criminalization of some individual in face of zilch evidence of the crime must stop it's getting boring..

I get it that you and me routine but in the same thread u are wondering what sting cud be done against congressi/upa yada yada' date=' apprently there is nothing in ur eyes.......... [b']tells everythign that one needs to know about u and ur supporter here..
I dont think that I have any supporters here, like-minded posters yes maybe so. Now a serious question. Doesnt it get tiring for right wingers to constantly harp on conspiracies? It is ALWAYS a case of someone out there to get you guys. In this sense no different from Islamist who harp the same line. No? I mean could you not look at the tapes and just take it at face value - acceptance of guilt by bl00dy criminals? xxx

It's not past it's present on the same day janata mantar was peppered with sikh riot victims asking for justice.. yes the same day when this farce of a sting produced by sonia maino came up..
It is in the past because it is a nearly 20-year old incident according to you. I can accept that re-opening a case 20 yrs old is not worth the trouble, since it is extremely hard to discern facts 20 yrs from the event. But Godhra is fairly new and we MUST set a standard for punishing all involved- which includes the Modi government for tacit approval.

A case got registered against JAswant singh for serving thandhai with bhang. ( God knows what kind of freaking rule is this every shop sells thandhai with bhang in varanasi) . Anyway my point is that getting case registered is easy' date= conviction well it's indian court .. but this criminalization of some individual in face of zilch evidence of the crime must stop it's getting boring..
And a hungama also erupted over Rahul Gandhi's suggestion that Congress workers could drink and shed khaadi. So it is not exactly that only certain peeps are being castigated. And yes I dont really worry much about thandai or liquor either.

Guest dada_rocks
And a hungama also erupted over Rahul Gandhi's suggestion that Congress workers could drink and shed khaadi. So it is not exactly that only certain peeps are being castigated. And yes I dont really worry much about thandai or liquor either.
Again u missed the point.. point here is if u can gets hands on slightest evidence of wrong-doing on anybody's part getting case registered is easy.. I didn;t say cases are getting regfistered only against one person but most certainly al;l the psec medis along with loony brigade like tehlka exclusively remain on cases of bjp.. as I said even today no. of conviction in gujrat riot in little span of five years os more than sikh riots .. find out why.. nobody cares about congress presided riots.. apprently it;s past..when the victims are still crying over janatar mantar steps away from parliament still no tehkla gets the wind of it to do some sting operation.. anyway If despite 5 year long campaing of who is who of media and congress and what no; t not even a single case cud be registered against Modi then common sense says he is not guilty.. still if u holier than thou judge and jury brigade wud like to castigate him then go ahead do it but that's not going to change the fact....

Guest dada_rocks
Ram Ram DR bhai :giggle: So next two months you will be on tharki overtime :hysterical:
Oye I am not tharki.:giggle:. sometiems I wonder why the hell people pay so much attention to girls... not next two months rather next four months..

Again u missed the point.. point here is if u can gets hands on slightest evidence of wrong-doing on anybody's part getting case registered is easy..
Actually it is you who is missing the point. No surprises though. The way I look at Tehelka revealation is rather simple. Those, like me, who oppose Modi did not find anything knew in the revealation. It was just a case of culprits admitting their sins. Those, like you, who dislike Modi were quick to dismiss it as politically motivated etc etc. So obviously this video revealation, while a great journalistic coup, does not essentially mean anything to us. By the way what do you think of Bajrangi, Pandya etc admitting on video tapes what they did in 2002?
If despite 5 year long campaing of who is who of media and congress and what no; t not even a single case cud be registered against Modi then common sense says he is not guilty.. still if u holier than thou judge and jury brigade wud like to castigate him then go ahead do it but that's not going to change the fact....
I would like to know what your opinion is about Laloo and Rabri Devi. DO you think they are non-guilty too? xxx

Guest dada_rocks
Actually it is you who is missing the point. No surprises though. The way I look at Tehelka revealation is rather simple. Those, like me, who oppose Modi did not find anything knew in the revealation. It was just a case of culprits admitting their sins. Those, like you, who dislike Modi were quick to dismiss it as politically motivated etc etc. So obviously this video revealation, while a great journalistic coup, does not essentially mean anything to us. By the way what do you think of Bajrangi, Pandya etc admitting on video tapes what they did in 2002? I would like to know what your opinion is about Laloo and Rabri Devi. DO you think they are non-guilty too? xxx
That's called presumption at its ugliest nothing else.........Again against laloo/rabri there is a court case registered one of them have made a trip to jail.. here likes of u are trying to make sane people believe that case or no case just because u think and sonia's puppet think hence modi is guilty.. I will repeat again instead of crapping everyday why don;t u guys bring forward evidence rest assured I will fund ur court endevaour.. anyway have u nticed Incidentally likes of you are quite over ur psec brother not only going on ramagae in killing raping plundering in WB .. He also has gone on to say "They have been paid back in the same coin".. Yes it;s on video not once but twice.. Rajeev gandhi's "When tree falls earth shakes in wake of anti-sikh riot can;t be verified at best remains hear say except one thing that Rajeev Gandhi never denied it" Modi's "Netown law wuote not only remains a hear say it has been duely denied by CM office since" But here u have a psec stalwart not only saying those words on camera but next day clarifying his stand that he exactly meant what people perceived..

man... it is so hard to get in these debates. DR however hard I try to take your side it gets more and more difficult to support mr. Gujrath. Come may what I will be hard on our own people. They are more aware of what is right and wrong. When they commit something wrong like Gujrath they should be condemned more than anything else. The reason is they are attracting more and more Hindu's towards that movement. I dont understand why justify our mistakes in the first place. With pSec we are already in trouble and on top of it our Right Wing is not making things simplete. Our overall image is very bad. May be pSec folks are wrong by 5 points on the scale and right wing by 1 point but overall index is 6. Right wing is adding to that index.