Impressed with kohli's captaincy?

Blue Star

I don't know but players in field seemed a lot more edgy.. under MS there is this air of calmness. You see them taking catches out of thin air without fuss. Today they just seemed too panicky. Too early to judge but Kohli should show aggression with intent rather than body language..
yeah players so calm undder dhoni, just sleep walking through loss after loss. Players seemed fired up. We are desperate for that Chips were down and we fought back with passion. Great change Needs to be skipper immediately, can get better and bring change Sack the mofo
The energy, the fight, the freedom of expression and speech allowed. And we had a skipper who was clearly talking to other players, seeking advice and giving it out, specially to bowlers at mid off. If you cant see you cant see Kohli walked of and looked gutted. Instead of pathetic poker face
These things don't win you games. He lost the cool yesterday. Being pissed and over enthusiastic can only screw you up.
These things don't win you games. He lost the cool yesterday. Being pissed and over enthusiastic can only screw you up.
Wrong, attitude and desire can win you games. Need the whole team to be up for it and have never say die attitude. He was not headless chicken screaming, but fired up and showing energy which was transmitting to his players When a team enters field with lethargic non plussed attidue you seem the losses rack up. Shall I remind what being cool has produced in overseas tests!!!
I don't know but players in field seemed a lot more edgy.. under MS there is this air of calmness. You see them taking catches out of thin air without fuss. Today they just seemed too panicky. Too early to judge but Kohli should show aggression with intent rather than body language..
+1 We used to take it for granted when it came to the fielders pulling of some spectacular catches!! But it wasnt there today?! That missed stumping and the audacity to act as if he pulled it off!! Ask Raydu to keep instead of DK, cant get any worse!!
Wrong, attitude and desire can win you games. Need the whole team to be up for it and have never say die attitude. He was not headless chicken screaming, but fired up and showing energy which was transmitting to his players When a team enters field with lethargic non plussed attidue you seem the losses rack up. Shall I remind what being cool has produced in overseas tests!!!
When you have a crappy opener, shyte middle order and BS bowlers- having some desire and attitude won't win you any games. What's with selection today? Binny over Pandey and Rohit in the 40th over when we were ahead in the game? I don't see any difference here.

There is no way you can be happy with losing to Lungans for FFS.To lose to this awful Lankan team is really :mad: But the issue is with selection should have played Mishra ahead of Binny. And we miss Dhoni the batsman far far more than his captaincy.We would have easily reached 300 with Dhoni instead of useless Karthick and Binny.Even against Bangladesh we looked panicky after Kohli got out. I really fear for our ODI team and Kohli when Dhoni retires..

Yeah' date=' he slept through the WC and won us the tourney. Its the team who win you games, not some fire in the ass captain.[/quote'] Jeez its 2014 and dhoni fanatcis still going on about something in 2011 By the way that 2011 team was full of seniors who did not give a hoot about dhoni and would say what they wanted and push team dynamics in different way. No dhoni has culled every last senior and voice and is full of scared yes man. We see the results due to this! Please explain our humiliating test record overseeas since your buddys world cup! Captain doing good? He don't seem bopthered and always has that cool face