Tennis: ATP/WTA Tour 2014

Raghav_12

Tennis: ATP/WTA Tour 2014  

1. 1.

• Rafael Nadal
    • Novak Djokovic
    • Andy Murray
    • None of the above

Slander is the usual tool of kids who think they know it all. I can garantee that you wouldnt be able to take a set off of me on any surface, even if you were billy jean to my bobby riggs. And you know f sweet all about tennis, just a nadal fanboy pretending to be neutral. That nadal is a suspected drug cheat, is nothing new, such rumours have been around for a while now. He isnt any mentally stronger than federer or djokovic. Mental strength is indicated in crucial points. In that, he is no great shakes like sampras was. He is simply the guy with the fastest recovery time and performance post injury ever seen in tennis. Sent from my GT-S5830D using Tapatalk 2
Lol.. you further falling from your standards which are already very abysmal. You don't know anything about ZEP who might very well be Nadal himself, having a bit of fun on ICF, and you guarantee that you can beat him in Tennis hands down. If that wasn't your attempt at humour then you should definitely be subject of humour.

Lol.. you further falling from your standards which are already very abysmal. You don't know anything about ZEP who might very well be Nadal himself' date=' having a bit of fun on ICF, and you guarantee that you can beat him in Tennis hands down. If that wasn't your attempt at humour then you should definitely be subject of humour.[/quote'] Based on his posts, I can tell he is an avid observer and maybe a casual player but never played tennis competetively. To seperate fans from players is ez for most players of most sports. Sent from my GT-S5830D using Tapatalk 2

Based on his posts, I can tell he is an avid observer and maybe a casual player but never played tennis competetively. To seperate fans from players is ez for most players of most sports. Sent from my GT-S5830D using Tapatalk 2
What is your assessment of my tennis skills based on my posts? :P. What would be your guess for my USTA rating?

Based on his posts, I can tell he is an avid observer and maybe a casual player but never played tennis competetively. To seperate fans from players is ez for most players of most sports. Sent from my GT-S5830D using Tapatalk 2
but you have achieved something remarkable in life. Based on somebody's writing style, you can figure out person playing skills. :hail:

but you have achieved something remarkable in life. Based on somebody's writing style' date=' you can figure out person playing skills. :hail:[/quote'] Its nothing special for players to differentiate between players and fans of virtually any sport. Maybe if you'd played sports seriously you'd know this Sent from my GT-S5830D using Tapatalk 2

Lol.. you further falling from your standards which are already very abysmal. You don't know anything about ZEP who might very well be Nadal himself' date=' having a bit of fun on ICF, and you guarantee that you can beat him in Tennis hands down. If that wasn't your attempt at humour then you should definitely be subject of humour.[/quote'] I stand corrected, it isn't a pogo stick up Zep's ass, it's Raghav's head. Two Nadal fans who have the audacity to try and portray themselves as being fair and neutral. Such is the height of the bias, they try and deny the glaringly obvious signs Nadal is on something.

Just seen online, Nadal to get hormone injections to help him heal. I don't know about Nadal fans, but the rest of us want all of this out in the open and the procedure completely transparent. None of this behind the scenes **** like last time where he came back and played like superman.

Just seen online' date=' Nadal to get hormone injections to help him heal. I don't know about Nadal fans, but the rest of us want all of this out in the open and the procedure completely transparent. None of this behind the scenes **** like last time where he came back and played like superman.[/quote'] Fake story.

You know all you guys know so much about tennis you can have a really informed, healthy and intelligent debate, instead a lot of it has descended to petty mud slinging. I used to read this discussion with interest, now its just mehh.

You know all you guys know so much about tennis you can have a really informed' date=' healthy and intelligent debate, instead a lot of it has descended to petty mud slinging. I used to read this discussion with interest, now its just mehh.[/quote'] Namecalling kids who have a head too big for their shoulders tend to do that Sent from my GT-S5830D using Tapatalk 2

You know all you guys know so much about tennis you can have a really informed' date=' healthy and intelligent debate, instead a lot of it has descended to petty mud slinging. I used to read this discussion with interest, now its just mehh.[/quote'] That happens when you have mindless haters and pathological liars.

Under normal circumstances I would have said for Novak the USO + 1 Masters would be very achievable and looks like the sky has opened up for him. He is the best player in the world and the most complete. However we all know what Nadal does when he's injured, so I wouldn't be surprised if he came back to win the USO and clean up the Asian HC swing.

Under normal circumstances I would have said for Novak the USO + 1 Masters would be very achievable and looks like the sky has opened up for him. He is the best player in the world and the most complete. However we all know what Nadal does when he's injured' date=' so I wouldn't be surprised if he came back to win the USO and clean up the Asian HC swing.[/quote'] I think Novak has gotten over that hump and initial tinkering period with Becker.

A few very entertaining matches yesterday I thought. Whilst not of the highest quality there were some good close contests. The line up for today looks fairly standard except for the Cilic vs Fed match, which could be quite interesting given Cilic's good form in 2014. Fed's section looking very comfortable, so if he gets past Cilic, which he should, getting to the final will be a stroll. Luck evens out in the end, so if Fed has had luck with the draws recently, then he is due a bad one, the USO might be it.

A few very entertaining matches yesterday I thought. Whilst not of the highest quality there were some good close contests. The line up for today looks fairly standard except for the Cilic vs Fed match, which could be quite interesting given Cilic's good form in 2014. Fed's section looking very comfortable, so if he gets past Cilic, which he should, getting to the final will be a stroll. Luck evens out in the end, so if Fed has had luck with the draws recently, then he is due a bad one, the USO might be it.
:asleep:

I don't call many matches a deliberate tank, but that match between Novak and JO was as close to a true tank as you can get. Perhaps fatigue, but more likely a lack in intensity was the cause. Opens up the draw big time and he's Roger's chance at a big title.