Kallis picks Lara as best batsman

I will give you English credit for development of Imran Khan from trundler to Fast Bowler but Akram is product of my neighborhood Model Town' date=' Lahore.[/quote'] you should also credit pepsi and coca cola for imrans development :giggle:
I will give you English credit for development of Imran Khan from trundler to Fast Bowler but Akram is product of my neighborhood Model Town' date=' Lahore.[/quote'] He learnt loads from us. :yay: Akram is one of the very best of all time. The cricketer of his era for me. Just pure magic. Rate Imran Khan the cricketer - the man is a pompous twit.
He learnt loads from us. :yay: Akram is one of the very best of all time. The cricketer of his era for me. Just pure magic. Rate Imran Khan the cricketer - the man is a pompous twit.
He admit it in his autobiography that he was very arrogant during his playing days. He calmed down after his mother died from cancer and he decided to build cancer hospital on her name.
How about Shakoor rana' date='miandad and home wins where miandad doesnt get out.[/quote'] Which country supported neutral umpires and which country is producing best umpires in present times? Ps. We invited neutral Indian umpires in 80s to do umpiring in our home series against West Indies and that great West Indies team still could not beat us.
Ps. We invited neutral Indian umpires in 80s to do umpiring in our home series against West Indies and that great West Indies team still could not beat us.
No, son. Pakistani umpires stood in the first Test that Pakistan won. Neutral umpires stood in the second and third Tests - WI won the second by an innings in three days (Pak 131 & 77) and could not win the third because of bad light (Pak 125/7) and an 8th wkt stand that held on for 90 minutes.