ICF's IPL Auction - Congrats to the owners : Detonator, Sunnyji_2k, Saurav01, just a fan and Debutant !

gaurav92

Why non refundable? :wall: You have anyway asked for 5 trilz from the mods in the name of prize money so this should be refunded in case we do not get the teams.
You know the response I have got, and the chances of getting that 5 trillions is very slim. And I think ownership is not easy to get, you need to lose some to gain. In quest of an opportunity to get 5 trillions, you are losing 100 bilz, fair deal IMO.

thanks for informing. I'll make sure that every penny of that is distributed to the winners and g92 doesn't keep some of it for himself.
As I posted earlier too. All will go to the winners, I am not keeping a penny for myself :finger: and I don't need corrupt people telling me what to do :finger:

Its interesting to see that all trillionaires of ICF are busy giving "outside support" and its the normal billionaires who are eager to own :nice:
we Trillionaires are above such games....we just support those who want to play and then enjoy the tamasha :beach:

@participants - do not worry. If you win' date=' you will get ICF$ - I will talk to the Mods so that they won't give money to g92 but when the ICF IPL ends, they wil directly distribute winnings to the participants :bow:[/quote'] Alright, now people know whose collar to catch once IPL ends.

tum toh mazaak mazaak mein gussa ho gaye :giggle: Sure...I'll ask the Mods to pay the winners :nice:
Nope bhai I am not serious :icflove: Gussa nahi hu yaar. Thanks for that but I think I will manage it with my limited resources :cool:

Joined.money sent but instead of lottery,ownership should be auctioned to whoever pays the most :agree:
:woot: 4 members done, one more to go :cheer: And auction is against principle of equity, rich will pay more and get the place :nono: