ICF IPL Auction - Players Auction Registration

gaurav92

Here is how it works. A owner has X number of players who he bids and gets up in an auction. The team then plays SS. The final scores of all the team members gets added up. The team with the maximum score (overall team score) wins the competition. The prize here is 5 trillions and the owners gets 50% (2.5 trillions) whereas the players gets the remaining 2.5 trillions over and above their purchase price
:two_thumbs_up: I am in :yay: :agree:

I won those in ICF cricinfo,so is it should be SS right. I have been using the SS and FL terms interchangeably.What exactly is the difference between SS and FL.
no the Cricinfo ones are seperate.they are not included here I'm talking about the SS here.The one you see below the ICF banner next to 'Forums'

The only thing i would suggest is the CI scores of posters to be summed up.I guess posters have been playing CI FLs since many years but not that many are playing the SS here.Tough to play both.
We wont get the scores of other teams and players there. Here I can directly link it with the usernames which makes it easy to calculate. Also the fact that ICF SS scoring is redirected and updated through CI makes it fine :nice:

We wont get the scores of other teams and players there. Here I can directly link it with the usernames which makes it easy to calculate. Also the fact that ICF SS scoring is redirected and updated through CI makes it fine :nice:
If the participants are competing in same private league on CI then there individual poster scores are visible to all the participants.You just have to sum up the totals group wise and you are done. Are the scoring points,captaincy changes and everything else similar on SS the way there are on CI. I tried SS but the CI interface appears much user friendly to me. Also, it becomes tough to have a team on CI and SS and then make prompt changes on both.So would have liked if CI scores were summed up.

ICF SS has plenty of lurkers/bots though who will have nothing to do with this comp and play their own game... Would be better if all from Leader to LKC (aka zakk) are in our game imo :two_thumbs_up:

ICF SS has plenty of lurkers/bots though who will have nothing to do with this comp and play their own game... Would be better if all from Leader to LKC (aka zakk) are in our game imo :two_thumbs_up:
we will see in WT20 SS :orderorder:

It wont be an issue if we create a private league in cricinfo/IPL website you can easily view the scores of each players there :hitler: :protest: