ICF IPL Auction - Players Auction Registration

gaurav92

why don't you add saurav's name. I think he can be better SS player than KPXI :dance: astrix, Yoda-esque, MTC, Gannu, SJ, kumar713, price pujara, mastana, RKT etc. :--D
Is this guy for real? :cantstop: So your comparing me, with the equal best SS record since 2013 with a chit SS like Saurav? :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Im in like a different farking stratosphere! :cantstop: Saurav vs zakk is a better comparison :two_thumbs_up:

Is this guy for real? :cantstop: So your comparing me, with the equal best SS record since 2013 with a chit SS like Saurav? :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Im in like a different farking stratosphere! :cantstop: Saurav vs zakk is a better comparison :two_thumbs_up:
How can I be chit if I have never even played a SS? :poink: I will beat you all aaram se even if I just select half the team. :giggle:

why don't you add saurav's name. I think he can be better SS player than KPXI :dance: astrix, Yoda-esque, MTC, Gannu, SJ, kumar713, price pujara, mastana, RKT etc. :--D
most of these guys are 30+ oldies,they wont participate in these kiddish competition :cantstop:

btw thanks for your "tips" before IPL 2013 final. Fantastic tips they were :clap: ... :mad::finger:
I won gazillions of dollars using the same tips :rofl: You didn't select the players I had suggested; you kept saying this player is not allowed and that player is not allowed and such nonsense :beee: Check out the IPL final SE thread and see how much money I made. :dance: :dance: