ICF IPL Auction - Players Auction Registration

gaurav92

@ Sunnyji_2k, Saurav01, just a fan and Debutant Let me know when you guys are free to have auctions. If not kindly nominate someone on your behalf to attend the auctions. I m always ready.
I'll participate in place of Sunnyji if hes not there,I'm his partner

Who the fark do u think your calling kid? Ill wreck u, i swear. :winky: I retired as one of the most successful SS's, equal most successful since 2013 before moving on to chess :proud: :finger:
participate in auctions :hitler:

Sorry guys studies, no time for SS or auction :(( I play chess cause you can be flexible with times in that but here you can't. Ill make zakk owner, I offered it to him before but he declined. He can take ownership, and win us something (ie wooden spoon) :two_thumbs_up:
here too you just have to participate in auctions and after that your team takes over and you can check in anytime :dontknow:

What is time of auction? Might be able to but tell me a definite time and then I can tell u if Im available' date=' also try make it Friday or later.[/quote'] yeah I agree.Saturday 12th seems right date.Time can be decided by mutual consent