Nanda's Great IPL Auction 2014 (Game Thread)

gaurav92

Nanda's Great IPL Auction 2014 (Game Thread)  

1. 1.

Gaurav you could have taken over from him if you were so angry to see him bidding for Pathan.
Yeah should have used the strike out option there :wall: I really forgot the strike out thing at that moment. It didn't come to my mind at all. And in the end, we had to buy him. It was only when Pollard was bid for I realized a strike out option is also there and went for it. But to others, why was Murali Vijay bought up yesterday? He was unsold in the first round of star players, in that case why did Rahane, Dhoni did not come for auction? Why Murali Vijay?

You are way to smart to act like this over fake game...so I think you are trolling :finger:
Oh yes I am trolling, you know I am quite upbeat about our team and its performances with the amount of match winners we have got actually, happy !

Yeah should have used the strike out option there :wall: I really forgot the strike out thing at that moment. It didn't come to my mind at all. And in the end, we had to buy him. It was only when Pollard was bid for I realized a strike out option is also there and went for it. But to others, why was Murali Vijay bought up yesterday? He was unsold in the first round of star players, in that case why did Rahane, Dhoni did not come for auction? Why Murali Vijay?
bhai gambo(was missing from list) n mooli (was there in the list twice) you werent there so nanda called up for the voting on whether these players shd be included or not??? 3 owners out of 5 me SG n FI voted in favor of their inclusion for yesterday's round of auctions....so organizers n auctioneers included him at the base price of 20 billz with gap of 5 billz for every succesive bid. Though Lord n Adi were up agst their inclusion but all in vain as we were in majority. I was involved in that bid with him for vijay but got out at 35 for him n SG went for 40.

After picking players like Mooli Pandey Aaron Bhajji Uthappa Yusuf You say our team will win? Speaks volumes of your Cricketing knowledge. I will not be too critical but have to say, on paper our teams looks the weakest, silliest and we have spent almost everything. Now at least STFU and don't brag about this team it gets really frustrating ! Firstly you pick the wrong team and now you aren't even feeling the mistake you did instead are bragging about it. Seriously you are an idiot now have some humble pies and STFU.
Why should I not be serious Sabby, tell me? I am the owner, I was the one who asked this a.hole about co-ownership, we planned well which players we want and which ones we don't. I also asked him not to bid on the players we never wanted, but still the fecker bid on his own and sunk my ship, now that is frustrating. tell me, will you not be frustrated that someone else played with you team and had fun? What we planned and what we end up getting are polar opposites. There are 7-8 players I never wanted, but this guy S=G started bidding for Yuzaab :hail: Uthappa. Karthik was fine, I ha agreed on him, but Mooli, Manish Pandey, Bhajji, Aaron were serious WTF picks. I am annoyed, I wanted to have a killer team in the competition and all I get is this. I am very vocal when I am pissed off and right now I am very much pissed off and you know what Sabby, I told him to continue bidding for some star players like KP and Warner till 90-95 but he kept saying mid way "No let us not waste money on them". I was like fine, but when he bid for Yuppo and Uthappa I was like WTF, are they the ones we are saving for :WTF: And the worst part is that even now, after all the goof ups, he is still proud an thinks that he has picked a match winning team, this is what hurts me most. I thought all his posts about me being corrupt and stuff are all fun, but his real intentions were always to hurt me BC. I don't care now he should at least have the courtesy to apologize. But no, he is still going on having orgasms of this *****y side we have picked.
Salt in the wounds eh? We had 5 star players, but players like Yuzaab Pathan and Uthappa already occupied 2 seats out of that 5. And we had Raina, Dhoni De Villiers and Dhawan left with one player remaining and we went for Raina which is fair enough. But Yusaab and Uthappa for star players are mind boggling picks definitely.
May be for you coz you are not participating' date=' but if you did I am sure you would have wanted a good team. Thats all I wanted. And I know we don't always get what we want, but at least we must not bid for ones we surely don;'t want, thats all I asked for was that asking for too much from him ?[/quote']

I don't need any tips from you on which players to choose, had I been there I would have had a few good players in my team at least. If you are not apologetic about it, don't ruin it. Go out I will be finding another co-owner, its my team and I am not a Bhagoda leaving my team, I have got offers from many ICFers so you can GTFO :finger:

I don't need any tips from you on which players to choose' date=' had I been there I would have had a few good players in my team at least. If you are not apologetic about it, don't ruin it. Go out I will be finding another co-owner, its my team and I am not a Bhagoda leaving my team, I have got offers from many ICFers so you can GTFO :finger:[/quote'] Omfg:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

I don't need any tips from you on which players to choose' date=' had I been there I would have had a few good players in my team at least. If you are not apologetic about it, don't ruin it. Go out I will be finding another co-owner, its my team and [b']I am not a Bhagoda leaving my team, I have got offers from many ICFers so you can GTFO :finger:
haan haan...woh toh dono auction days par dekh liya....1st day par bidding karne ki himmat nahi hui tumhari aur 2nd day par toh auction se gayab hi hogaye bahane bana kar... bade achche players khareed lete tum - end mein 100 bilz ke 5 players lekar baith jaatey - mainey theek se bidding kari toh 15 players mil gaye - tum hote toh sirf 5-6 players ki hi team hoti. Aagey se aise kisi game mein part lene se pehle cricket ki thodi knowledge lekar aana..

jab se dekh raha hun faaltu ki bak bak kare jaa rahe ho.....lagta hai dimag kharab ho gaya hai fake team ke liye...khud toh auction mein bidding karne hi himmat nahi thi aur yahan jab mainey achchey player liye toh complain kar raha hai. Itni hi problem thi toh 1st day par koi strike out kyon nahi use kara - kyon nahi cancel kari meri call. Aur kyon kal ke auction se gayab ho gaya???? Cricket ka ABC nahi pata aur chale hain team own karne...agar main na hota toh joh UNSOLD players hain wahi tumne khareedey hote... zyada problem hai toh phir koi ponzi scheme khol lo - bahut se innocent ICFers aajayengey - unke saath apni team ban lena....phir dekhtey hain kaun se bade achchey players lete ho tum..
but the bigger question remains, why didnt you pick dhoni?

but the bigger question remains' date=' why didnt you pick dhoni?[/quote'] We had decided to go for Raina and we had only 1 buy left so we chose raina over msd. Woh g92 itni bakbak kar raha hai utthapa/yusuf ke upar lekin auction ke time strike out nahi use kara aur ab keh raha hai ki itni faaltu picks thi...

We had decided to go for Raina and we had only 1 buy left so we chose raina over msd. Woh g92 itni bakbak kar raha hai utthapa/yusuf ke upar lekin auction ke time strike out nahi use kara aur ab keh raha hai ki itni faaltu picks thi...
hmm the plot thickens. onto g92 for the rebuttal. :hmmm:

We had decided to go for Raina and we had only 1 buy left so we chose raina over msd. Woh g92 itni bakbak kar raha hai utthapa/yusuf ke upar lekin auction ke time strike out nahi use kara aur ab keh raha hai ki itni faaltu picks thi...
Question of strike out is secondary. Why did you bid for the noobies at the first place? To tell the truth, I forgot about the strike out option while chosing yusuf Pathan, but then you should have told me about the strike out option, why did you not remind me then? If you sya you did your part as "team work" I am sorry you didn't. As far as the team is concerned, now I have to live with it, stop the pointing fingers part now. The whole damn thing is over, let us focus on the tournament and if you are not interested let me know I have other ICFers willing to join me. And FFS stop calling me a Bhagoda, I entrusted you with a responsibility which you failed to deliver so STFU. This is the final post about the team thingy now we need to forget everything and get over that. I have gotten over that now stop blaming me, I will stop blaming you from now on. What has happened has happened, we can't do anything about it now. Lets just focus on the event and hope for many miracles. I don't know about you, but I have certain degree of respect here in ICF. Everyone is watching this like a Tamasha, stop it over here.

Question of strike out is secondary. Why did you bid for the noobies at the first place? To tell the truth, I forgot about the strike out option while chosing yusuf Pathan, but then you should have told me about the strike out option, why did you not remind me then? If you sya you did your part as "team work" I am sorry you didn't. As far as the team is concerned, now I have to live with it, stop the pointing fingers part now. The whole damn thing is over, let us focus on the tournament and if you are not interested let me know I have other ICFers willing to join me. And FFS stop calling me a Bhagoda, I entrusted you with a responsibility which you failed to deliver so STFU. This is the final post about the team thingy now we need to forget everything and get over that. I have gotten over that now stop blaming me, I will stop blaming you from now on. What has happened has happened, we can't do anything about it now. Lets just focus on the event and hope for many miracles.
Lol....I bid for yusuf bcoz I thought he was a good pick. If you really thought he was such a bad pick as you are whining now, why didnt you use strike out - the fact that you did not remember to use strike oue is your mistake not mine. Buddhi tumhari kharab ho gayi thi toh main kya karun.... First you did not take part in the auction on day one and then simply fled on day two so yeah, you are a bhagoda. Ok lets move on and we will see how well MY chosen team will do...

Lol....I bid for yusuf bcoz I thought he was a good pick. If you really thought he was such a bad pick as you are whining now, why didnt you use strike out - the fact that you did not remember to use strike oue is your mistake not mine. Buddhi tumhari kharab ho gayi thi toh main kya karun.... First you did not take part in the auction on day one and then simply fled on day two so yeah, you are a bhagoda. Ok lets move on and we will see how well MY chosen team will do...
If you say MY team, why did you join hands with me? Should have registered for another team. Why did chose to be my co-owner. Stubborn a.hole ****. The more I want to quit this ****, more you come up with such ridiculous replies, FFS stop doing this now an get over it !

If you say MY team' date=' why did you join hands with me? Should have registered for another team. Why did chose to be my co-owner. Stubborn a.hole[/quote'] Both our names came out as winners in randomizer but them I bid for the whole team...you were a silent spectator and are now whining.