Nanda's Great IPL Auction 2014 (Game Thread)

gaurav92

Nanda's Great IPL Auction 2014 (Game Thread)  

1. 1.

Yaar 6 hours straight is too long for me. I'll have to discuss with Adi and see if he can be online during the second phase.
i think i'll be available for the full auction on sat..big NO to sunday,big match manutd-liverpool :dance:

FI, do you want a co-owner?? They unfairly kicked me out of the owner :((
Unfortunately I am not within the qualifications required to be your co-owner - I am a straight male. How good are you with SuperSelector, I don't remember you winning any SS competition :hmmm: I can manage without a co-owner but if you really want to join me you can. But the major constraint is that strategising may be a lot difficult as I am in UK time zone and have office today and tomorrow, so messaging and stuff may be quite difficult. By the time I reach home you will be in bed dreaming about having a female co-owner :giggle:

I don't think we will require 5 hrs to do this auction, it should be less than 3 hours if all owners are present and respond in time. There may be many players who may not even be picked in auction, they shouldn't take too much time. Should we rather send a list of players to gaurav whom we are not going to bid for sure and he can remove them if it is a common name across all 5 owners? What you all think?