Nanda's Great IPL Auction 2014 (Game Thread)

gaurav92

Nanda's Great IPL Auction 2014 (Game Thread)  

1. 1.

I don't think we will require 5 hrs to do this auction, it should be less than 3 hours if all owners are present and respond in time. There may be many players who may not even be picked in auction, they shouldn't take too much time. Should we rather send a list of players to gaurav whom we are not going to bid for sure and he can remove them if it is a common name across all 5 owners? What you all think?
That is a nice idea. If anyone wants them later on, we can go for the unsold players :nice: This would save some time. :two_thumbs_up: :icflove:

But here I think if they do that, their strategy may get exposed to me :P So, its better to send it across to Saurav01 (in case he is ready to auction, I have not got an official word from him).
hes waiting for his 300 bilz:hysterical:

Here are the updated points scoring: 1 run : 1 pt 1 wkt : 25 pts stump/catch : 10 pts s/r <100 -15 pts 100-150 0 pts >150 15 pts econ rate <5 15 pts 5-7 0 pts >7 -15 pts duck -25 pts bonus pts batting score bonus 0-34 0 35-49 10 50-74 15 75-99 25 >99 40 wkts bonus 0-2 for 0 pts 3 for 20 pts 4 for 30 pts >=5 for 40 pts all team owners are requested to tell me which option suits them go in with above point system n 10 player each goin with 12 players n one of s/r+eco / bonus pts go in with 15 players n none of eco+s/r+bonus pts we can adopt it as per your say....decide fast!!!

Here are the updated points scoring: 1 run : 1 pt 1 wkt : 25 pts stump/catch : 10 pts s/r <100 -15 pts 100-150 0 pts >150 15 pts econ rate <5 15 pts 5-7 0 pts >7 -15 pts duck -25 pts bonus pts batting score bonus 0-34 0 35-49 10 50-74 15 75-99 25 >99 40 wkts bonus 0-2 for 0 pts 3 for 20 pts 4 for 30 pts >=5 for 40 pts all team owners are requested to tell me which option suits them go in with above point system n 10 player each goin with 12 players n one of s/r+eco / bonus pts go in with 15 players n none of eco+s/r+bonus pts we can adopt it as per your say....decide fast!!!
please if you could keep it simple option 3 for me

Here are the updated points scoring: 1 run : 1 pt 1 wkt : 25 pts stump/catch : 10 pts s/r 150 15 pts econ rate 7 -15 pts duck -25 pts bonus pts batting score bonus 0-34 0 35-49 10 50-74 15 75-99 25 >99 40 wkts bonus 0-2 for 0 pts 3 for 20 pts 4 for 30 pts >=5 for 40 pts all team owners are requested to tell me which option suits them go in with above point system n 10 player each goin with 12 players n one of s/r+eco / bonus pts go in with 15 players n none of eco+s/r+bonus pts we can adopt it as per your say....decide fast!!!
Scoring will be done as per Cricinfo score meter, so we need not calculate scores, will update the rules once the IPL FL is on CI. And we have already informed teams about 15 players, can't change now.

Scoring will be done as per Cricinfo score meter, so we need not calculate scores, will update the rules once the IPL FL is on CI. And we have already informed teams about 15 players, can't change now.
yes you r rite but on ci you get to make a team only of 11 plyrs n that too in limited budget,,,, so might be we will require help of icf superselector makers in this case...to make a special SS for 15 players with no restrictions on no. Of bowlers/batsmen/allrounders/keepers + CI's points scoring system, n i can enter the 5 teams isn't it possible?

^Here we are not going o make superselctors :nono: Here we will jot down all the team and their playing 15 and apply the points match by match by looking at the scores on CI. We are not playing SS here. We are allocating scores to players !
better would be iff we update after 3 days ....watsay? By th tine each team would have atleast played one of their match the players points have to be taken from CI means very less work with full accuracy transparency :nice: