WT20 2014 - Match prediction game

StriKe

Hey why can't our predictions be similar ? And even if we copy' date=' doesn't mean that the predictions are gonna be right so its fair IMO :dontknow:[/quote'] lol cheating karo kyuki sahi ho ye zaruri nahi :giggle: good logic :nice:
Hey why can't our predictions be similar ? And even if we copy' date=' doesn't mean that the predictions are gonna be right so its fair IMO :dontknow:[/quote'] All three will have same total number of wins at the end. What's the point of distributing match prize and total prize money for you three..Unique winner will be nice :dontknow: or Lord can post prediction on behalf off all three..Since you are going to copy :dontknow: There is no fun in predicting
lol cheating karo kyuki sahi ho ye zaruri nahi :giggle: good logic :nice:
Yes, and even if we win, the amount we win is very less as it will be shared with others, so its all fair and disqualifying someone who had same predictions makes no sense actually. And how do you differentiate a similar prediction and copied prediction ? :P By the font size and style? If thats the case, then good luck :D
All three will have same total number of wins at the end. What's the point of distributing match prize and total prize money for you three..Unique winner will be nice :dontknow: or Lord can post prediction on behalf off all three..Since you are going to copy :dontknow: There is no fun in predicting
Well how would you differentiate between a copy and a similar pick. I can have a similar pick and it may entirely genuine. Doesn't make sense to disqualify. Its risk taken, so if it is wrong you don't get anything.
Yes, and even if we win, the amount we win is very less as it will be shared with others, so its all fair and disqualifying someone who had same predictions makes no sense actually. And how do you differentiate a similar prediction and copied prediction ? :P By the font size and style? If thats the case, then good luck :D
I just hope you don't this logic in exams :giggle:
Well how would you differentiate between a copy and a similar pick. I can have a similar pick and it may entirely genuine. Doesn't make sense to disqualify. Its risk taken' date=' so if it is wrong you don't get anything.[/quote'] I can see if the prediction is genuine or deliberately similar to others :--D Special rule added to the game only for you :cantstop: If your prediction are same as someone else..You're entry is invalid so be the first to predict :dance:
I can see if the prediction is genuine or deliberately similar to others :--D Special rule added to the game only for you :cantstop: If your prediction are same as someone else..You're entry is invalid so be the first to predict :dance:
You are being grossly unfair and denying me a genuine hard earned billions of prediction money just because someone else predicted before me and it happens to coincide with the predictions made by me. How cruel is this world these days :sniffle:
g92..Enough of your ponzi scheme and ideas. :orderorder:
You do the injustice and call me a "Ponzi" ? :finger:
AFG v NEP : Winner: AFG MOM : Nabi Most Runs: Shahzad Most Wickets: Shenwari ER: Shenwari SR: Shahzad SIXES: Shahzad FOURS : Shahzad
0/8
AFG v NEP : Winner AFG MOM Nabi Most Runs: Khadka Most Wickets: Nabi ER: Gauchan SR: Shehzad SIXES: Shehzad FOURS Khadka.
0/8
AFG v NEP : Winner: AFG MOM : Nabi Most Runs: Shahzad Most Wickets: Shenwari ER: Shenwari SR: Shahzad SIXES: Shahzad FOURS : Shahzad chalo lord nahi to SD hi sahi :--D
0/8