Cricket Stock Exchange : ICC World T20 Special : New exciting markets updated !

Lord

Cricket Stock Exchange : ICC World T20 Special : New exciting markets updated !  

1. 1.

to avoid losses :P
No. The primary reason was studies and the fact that it is time consuming. The loss thing was never an issue. If I were the chief, I would have known by now that the best way to make traders pick wrong stocks is not by overpricing stocks, because then they would be very selective in their approach, but by opening new markets that looks risky at the same time exciting. That would leave two options - Multiply your losses further in a game and even it out in the end, or leave you with handsome profits.
No. The primary reason was studies and the fact that it is time consuming. The loss thing was never an issue. If I were the chief, I would have known by now that the best way to make traders pick wrong stocks is not by overpricing stocks, because then they would be very selective in their approach, but by opening new markets that looks risky at the same time exciting. That would leave two options - Multiply your losses further in a game and even it out in the end, or leave you with handsome profits.
Arrey I was joking:icflove: good suggestion,I'd think of something.still prices will be bit higher for some players:--D

Markets for SA-NED and SL-ENG up :nice: Couple of new indexes added : Top Scorer Index : It is the runs scored by the batsman who top scored in the match.Please note for this index,Strike rate will be ignored. Sundries Multiplier : It is multiplication of extras conceded by both teams.For example,if team A concedes 4 extras and team B conceded 10 extras,the market will settle at 40(10*4). The SELL option rule remains the same i.e. you have two sell options of which one has to be a players market.