Shoaib's return not a concern, asserts Uthappa

DesiChap

Coming back to the point, I agree with you when you say that Veeru is more likely to say something to the bowler than SRT or RD. But IMO that doesn't mean SRT and RD aren't aggressive. Dravid uses that to stoke his inner fire and grind the bowler. SRT has demolished many a bowler for trash talking and gesturing(Caddick, Olonga, McGrath, Akhtar to name a few). When Dravid was sledged by Slater, Dravid also said something back. Maybe he said "F you" to Slater. I've got the DVD of THAT series and I also uploaded the Slater incident on youtube under our account. Here:
Actually that video shows RD in a very poor light Gambo. I remember watching this match and was zapped as to how far Slater would go to push Dravid's buttons and at best RD did was mumble something. You are correct that RD would use such moments to stroke his inner fire and that is perfectly fine by me. But I dont call that as aggression, it is more of a discipline, steadfastness whatever but not aggression. My example of aggression would be the likes of Sehwag, Ponting, Richards who simply dont stand back when abuses/sledges are dished at them.
Looks like RD said "something you" (maybe Eff you?) (check between 52 and 55 second mark). So he did give it back when Slater went OTT. I've also given the instance of SRT sledging McGrath.
SRT has sledged Mcgrath once and so rare was the occassion that even Mcgrath was zapped :hysterical::hysterical: But yes if you are not convinced try to look up for the video when Sachin was dismissed(faulty umpire decision mind you), then was called back and Ricky Ponting was at Sachin's face giving him a proper dressing down. All you could see was a sheepish Sachin. Sorry I am not a big fan of such "mental toughness". I would have much rather he gone after the mofo with his mouth or words. I am at work so cant look up Youtube but if you would like I could send you the video later on. xxx
Take the WC 2003 game. Lurks' date=' who was more aggressive in that game. SRT or Toffee Kumar?[/quote'] :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Are you crazy Holy baba? Whats with such stupid analogies? What is next - who was sledging whom when Youhana was sitting on ground and Ganguly was moaning about lost time? Atleast keep things in perspective baba. Toffee Kumar who the eff cares? But if it was Ponting who was giving SRT a dressing down(check my previous reply to Gambo) then we would talk about aggression. Gotcha? xxx