For Indian Cricket to improve learn from US Baseball

Midfielder

I dont know how your cognitive skills are look at his height' date=' and you can see how much he has cleared from ground.[/quote'] You can't does not mean others (much more experienced eyes) can't. It was rather trivial. Pause the video at certain frames and check the relative heights. Pagan's height can be verified from the web, which says 6'2". One has to have below average observation-skills/knowledge-base to conclude that it was 6' jump.

How can you say that. On an average MLB player can run 60 yard dash in 6.9 secs. Can you show me a cricket no? Is that not athletic enough? In my opinion Trialthlon and Basketball.
WTF! What are you smoking? You are comparing running speeds of Triathalon (~10 km running that follows significant swimming and running) with basketball, 60 yards/6.9 secs ! :hysterical::hysterical:

Do you even remotely know the difference in energy of a ball at 80 mph and 110 mph which has to be caught everytime. Mass of cricket and baseball is about the same so that is a wash but the energy goes up by square of the velocity. Hands don't cut it. Dunking shows athleticism, if you dont understand it I can help but later on.
Assuming these numbers to be true and taking weight of ball ~=160 gms. That's a difference of about 90 Joules. Lets see what you do make out of this 'humoungous' difference in 'energy' carried by the balls. While answering, do consider the cushioning provided by the gloves.

Are you sure you are sticking with that number? Because you dont have numbers either.Let me tell you the world record for 60 meter which is 65 yards. Maurice green 6.39 seconds . You are telling me average speed of MB player is very very close to world record. Not even Usain Bolt could do that.
Since he said, it is 'average' speed, then many of them have to be significantly faster than that.

He is 40. He has pitched easily between 95-100. I have not kept up with him. The point was people were making fun of him without understanding what this guy brings to the table to be wearing that yankee uniform.
Brett Lee did the mid 90s in his first attempt, now will this yankee wearing fatso send down a 50 over spell in a 5 day test match consistently bowling in the 140s. Answer this question rather than typing some nonsense!! No he cannot he doesn't have the fitness or endurance to do the same. And upper body strength has nothing to do with being overweight, having a huge belly and a 60 inch waist!!! Go feed your baseball lies to the americans, they are dumb enough to believe this!!

Is there any rule about no ball in baseball ?
speicifc to injury (d) Intentionally Pitch at the Batter. If, in the umpire’s judgment, such a violation occurs, the umpire may elect either to: 1. Expel the pitcher, or the manager and the pitcher, from the game, or 2. may warn the pitcher and the manager of both teams that another such pitch will result in the immediate expulsion of that pitcher (or a replacement) and the manager. If, in the umpire’s judgment, circumstances warrant, both teams may be officially “warned” prior to the game or at any time during the game. (League Presidents may take additional action under authority provided in Rule 9.05.) Rule 8.02(d) Comment: To pitch at a batter’s head is unsportsmanlike and highly dangerous. It should be—and is—condemned by everybody. Umpires should act without hesitation in enforcement of this rule. Basically batter can be intimidated only through an illegal and deliberate pitching like bowling beamer in cricket.

what is the rule on beamers?
u are an idiot. the bowlers can hit the batsman on the full if they want to, it's only a no ball if it's over hip height. it's a walk in baseball no matter where u hit the batter. only an idiot would claim that baseball players are more atheletic than cricket players. the only position players in baseball who are equivalent to an average cricket fielder would be the ones playing down the middle. corner infielders especially are fat *****s. hitting a baseball with a smaller bat does not show better reflex. most batters in baseball actually start the swing before the pitch is delivered anyway. plus nobody is claiming batting in baseball is easier than cricket, of course it's harder to hit a ball with a smaller bat. that's why even the best fail to get a hit 7/10 times. i would say the equivalent of a hr in baseball is a wicket in cricket. baseball is a defense oriented game and cricket is not. like i said before, ur posts are absolute trash.

Do you even remotely know the difference in energy of a ball at 80 mph and 110 mph which has to be caught everytime. Mass of cricket and baseball is about the same so that is a wash but the energy goes up by square of the velocity. Hands don't cut it. Dunking shows athleticism, if you dont understand it I can help but later on.
http://files.prokerala.com/news/photos/imgs/800/pwi-bowler-ashok-dinda-in-action-during-the-match-65083.jpg Look at all that athleticism

u are an idiot. the bowlers can hit the batsman on the full if they want to, it's only a no ball if it's over hip height. it's a walk in baseball no matter where u hit the batter. only an idiot would claim that baseball players are more atheletic than cricket players. the only position players in baseball who are equivalent to an average cricket fielder would be the ones playing down the middle. corner infielders especially are fat *****s. hitting a baseball with a smaller bat does not show better reflex. most batters in baseball actually start the swing before the pitch is delivered anyway. plus nobody is claiming batting in baseball is easier than cricket, of course it's harder to hit a ball with a smaller bat. that's why even the best fail to get a hit 7/10 times. i would say the equivalent of a hr in baseball is a wicket in cricket. baseball is a defense oriented game and cricket is not. like i said before, ur posts are absolute trash.
Different positions different expectations. Bring some data and numbers just dont keep on blabbering.

speicifc to injury (d) Intentionally Pitch at the Batter. If, in the umpire’s judgment, such a violation occurs, the umpire may elect either to: 1. Expel the pitcher, or the manager and the pitcher, from the game, or 2. may warn the pitcher and the manager of both teams that another such pitch will result in the immediate expulsion of that pitcher (or a replacement) and the manager. If, in the umpire’s judgment, circumstances warrant, both teams may be officially “warned” prior to the game or at any time during the game. (League Presidents may take additional action under authority provided in Rule 9.05.) Rule 8.02(d) Comment: To pitch at a batter’s head is unsportsmanlike and highly dangerous. It should be—and is—condemned by everybody. Umpires should act without hesitation in enforcement of this rule. Basically batter can be intimidated only through an illegal and deliberate pitching like bowling beamer in cricket.

Brett Lee did the mid 90s in his first attempt, now will this yankee wearing fatso send down a 50 over spell in a 5 day test match consistently bowling in the 140s. Answer this question rather than typing some nonsense!! No he cannot he doesn't have the fitness or endurance to do the same. And upper body strength has nothing to do with being overweight, having a huge belly and a 60 inch waist!!! Go feed your baseball lies to the americans, they are dumb enough to believe this!!
Once again look at the fitness scale and numbers of baseball vs cricket players and you will see the difference. Like I mentioned MLB player average is 60 yards 6.9 secs. Cricket does not have those numbers because the sport has not reached the level of professionalism of baseball. Not even close.