India A tour of Australia in July- Aug

Australia's Squad against India - James Faulkner © (TAS) - Cameron Boyce (QLD) - Ben Cutting (QLD) - Alex Doolan (TAS) - Peter Forrest (QLD) - Josh Hazelwood (NSW) - Moises Henriques (NSW) - Phil Hughes (SA) - Chris Lynn (QLD) - Mitchell Marsh (WA) - Kane Richardson (SA) - Chadd Sayers (SA) - Sam Whiteman (WK) (WA) OD Squad - Cameron White © (VIC) - Cameron Boyce (QLD) - Pat Cummins (NSW) - Ben Cutting (QLD) - Alex Doolan (TAS) - Callum Ferguson (SA) - Josh Hazelwood (NSW) - Moises Henriques (NSW) - Phil Hughes (SA) - Chris Lynn (QLD) - Mitchell Marsh (WA) - Clint McKay (VIC) - Peter Nevill (WK) (NSW) - Kane Richardson (SA) Squad against South Africa A - James Faulkner © (TAS) - Jason Behrendorff (WA) - Tom Cooper (SA) (NED) - Ben Cutting (QLD) - Callum Ferguson (SA) - Peter Forrest (QLD) - Josh Hazelwood (NSW) - Moises Henriques (NSW) - Phil Hughes (SA) - Chris Lynn (QLD) - Peter Nevill (WK) (NSW) - Steven O' Keefe (NSW) - Chadd Sayers (SA)

"This tour is a part of the exchange programme that has been initiated by BCCI along with CA and Cricket South Africa (CSA) to provide increased exposure to our upcoming players and an opportunity to familiarise and compete in overseas conditions." So, the India A squad is likely to have less statistics & more of recent performance for the selection. imo:dontknow:

"This tour is a part of the exchange programme that has been initiated by BCCI along with CA and Cricket South Africa (CSA) to provide increased exposure to our upcoming players and an opportunity to familiarise and compete in overseas conditions." So, the India A squad is likely to have less statistics & more of recent performance for the selection. imo:dontknow:
Bcci should do a similar program with ecb and nzc so our A team can play on those conditions also where the ball swings Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk
Australia's Squad against India - James Faulkner © (TAS) - Cameron Boyce (QLD) - Ben Cutting (QLD) - Alex Doolan (TAS) - Peter Forrest (QLD) - Josh Hazelwood (NSW) - Moises Henriques (NSW) - Phil Hughes (SA) - Chris Lynn (QLD) - Mitchell Marsh (WA) - Kane Richardson (SA) - Chadd Sayers (SA) - Sam Whiteman (WK) (WA) OD Squad - Cameron White © (VIC) - Cameron Boyce (QLD) - Pat Cummins (NSW) - Ben Cutting (QLD) - Alex Doolan (TAS) - Callum Ferguson (SA) - Josh Hazelwood (NSW) - Moises Henriques (NSW) - Phil Hughes (SA) - Chris Lynn (QLD) - Mitchell Marsh (WA) - Clint McKay (VIC) - Peter Nevill (WK) (NSW) - Kane Richardson (SA) Squad against South Africa A - James Faulkner © (TAS) - Jason Behrendorff (WA) - Tom Cooper (SA) (NED) - Ben Cutting (QLD) - Callum Ferguson (SA) - Peter Forrest (QLD) - Josh Hazelwood (NSW) - Moises Henriques (NSW) - Phil Hughes (SA) - Chris Lynn (QLD) - Peter Nevill (WK) (NSW) - Steven O' Keefe (NSW) - Chadd Sayers (SA)
Tom Cooper????
When india A team would be announced?
Local cricketer Manan Vohra, who impressed one and all with his fine show in the recently concluded Indian Premier League-7 (IPL), has been included in the group of 30 probables selected for the India under-23 camp to be organised by the Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) from June 5. The month-long camp will be held in Bangalore.
http://www.hindustantimes.com/punjab/chandigarh/manan-vohra-makes-it-to-india-u-23-camp/article1-1225816.aspx
Kerala players Sanju Samson and Abhishek Mohan have been selected for the Emerging U-23 players India camp to be held from June 5 to 30.
http://www.cricketcountry.com/news/sanju-samson-selected-for-u-23-india-camp-141147
I hopes likes of Manpreet Juneja who did so well in our last A series vs WI A are not forgotten completely after a disastrous FC season.
Never seen such a sudden fall, had good debut, good 2nd season, good A series and then just could not score anything this season.
Who are the promising left arm fast bowlers in the u 23 circuit.I think there is only Unadkat' date='& he is very raw.Pavan Suyal is another,but I dont think he is regular member of Delhi team also[/quote'] Aniket Chaudhary, Chama Millind, Anwar Khan, Srikanth Wagh.
http://goo.gl/e7tgfT Try stopping these young Warriors UPDATED 06 JUNE, 2014 6:38PM AEST | BY SAM FERRIS Dynamic duo pumped for Aus A series Pre-season started a week ago at The Furnace, but where Western Australia pair Mitchell Marsh and Sam Whiteman are headed it’s even hotter. The young Alcohol.Think Again Western Warriors duo were selected in Australia A squads today, with both men named to take on India A in two four-day matches in Brisbane, and Marsh will feature in the one-day series in Darwin. The pair say they’re excited at the opportunity to play cricket in the Australian winter, with Marsh looking to break back into the Australian side after injury sidelined him following Australia A’s tour of Africa last July. “It’s just a great opportunity to be able to play some cricket throughout the winter,” said Marsh. “Sam and I are both raring to go, so we’re looking forward to getting up to Brisbane next week. “I was picked (for Australia) on the back of a few performances last year. “I’ve still got a lot of hard work to go if I want to make it to the next level and I see this as a great opportunity to go and press my name for selection for the coming years. “The body’s really good. Not going to the IPL this year has given my body a really good break. “I’m feeling refreshed and ready to go. I’ll be looking to bowl and bat up in Brisbane.” For Whiteman, this will be his first representative series in senior cricket. The keeper-batsman is touted by many to be Brad Haddin’s replacement when the 36-year-old eventually retires. Whiteman, 22, knows he needs to perform for his state if he is to fulfil his potential, but is excited to be heading to Brisbane to join the rest of the squad next week and escape WA coach Justin Langer’s intense pre-season fitness regimen. “It’s a very exciting time for me,” said Whiteman. “To be able to play and get the call up is a huge honour and hopefully I can make the most of it. “It’s nice to know you’re being looked at in a way. I had a pretty decent year last year so it’s nice to see that people are looking at you. “Hopefully I can make the most of it and keep well and chip in with a few runs.” Langer is one of Whiteman’s biggest advocates, but wasn’t totally convinced of the young man’s talent when he first arrived as Warriors coach three matches into the 2012-13 season. The 105-Test veteran spoke to cricket.com.au earlier in the year, singing Whiteman’s praises and admitting he underestimated him. “In the lead-up to me taking the (WA coaching) job, I thought that if Sam Whiteman was batting at No.3 for Western Australia then we must be in dire straits,” Langer said. “My point being that I underestimated how good he was, and that Lachy (Stevens) obviously must have seen what a good player and a good person he is. “Sam’s batting has come on. He’s a lot more consistent and he’s one of those wicketkeepers that you don’t notice which is always a good sign. “He obviously has areas where he needs to improve but he’s a terrific kid - he’s got a bit of charisma about him, he’s got a bit of cheekiness about him and he’s very, very well liked among our group. “And he loves practice – particularly his batting, he loves practising his batting so I think he’s on the right track and he’s doing really well.” ---------------------------------------------- I knew Mitchel Marsh but Whiteman is new to me. Let us see how they do. But why on earth is Indian not being announced? Here Aus A is even having a camp sort of thing!
http://goo.gl/e7tgfT Try stopping these young Warriors ---------------------------------------------- I knew Mitchel Marsh but Whiteman is new to me. Let us see how they do. But why on earth is Indian not being announced? Here Aus A is even having a camp sort of thing!
Indian probable players are already attending camp starting from June 5.

P Suyal was among the best 5 bowlers in the last 4 years except for this year due to injury and comeback and Gambhirs captaincy his stats are very good, he has pace, is a left armer and has skills it is mind boggling how clueless our selectors and BCCI can be, Aniket Choudhury is a 6 4" left armer with decent pace , shown g8 improvent after working with SA M Pringle and now bowls f/m , J Khan played for Delhi both senior and u23 this year and has taken wickets and seems to have pace which impressed Sachin, Bumrah, R Shukla did well for Jharkhand especially in the limited format and is pacy, Milind, M Sayyid of Maharashtra these bowlers should be looked at and not loosers like Umadkat, Maithun, selectors are poor , especially in grooming bowlers.

quite a mature team......