ICF IPL GAME | Official Thread

nanda14792

ICF IPL GAME | Official Thread  

1. 1.

• yes
    • no

Bisla has come in mainly due to Uthappa's struggles as a WK imo.so should stay if he does well with that Anyways its not like Yusuf was scoring :giggle:
Lets see what happens. I am looking at various options from all teams for an exchange...will decide after tomorrow's match.

Lets see what happens. I am looking at various options from all teams for an exchange...will decide after tomorrow's match.
Few of my players are doing well,so I dont want to swap them.baakiyon ko koi lega nahi :giggle:

Few of my players are doing well' date='so I dont want to swap them.baakiyon ko koi lega nahi :giggle:[/quote'] thats what you have to decide - whether you are ready to swap a performing player from your side for another performing player from another side.... Mera bhi yahi haal hai - some players aren't getting any games at all while those who are performing, I don't want to replace :giggle:

Rajneesh Gupta ‏@rgcricket Yusuf Pathan is missing a game for the first time in his #IPL career- played all 43 for RR between 2008 & 2010 & all 52 for KKR. he will comeback :om:
that only shows he was tough to drop but now that hes dropped they'll stick to it:dance: btw if you have any offers I suggest you make them by tomorrow so that it gives me and others sometime to think about them.Deals have to be finalised by May 1

that only shows he was tough to drop but now that hes dropped they'll stick to it:dance: btw if you have any offers I suggest you make them by tomorrow so that it gives me and others sometime to think about them.Deals have to be finalised by May 1
There is no match on May 1 so I guess Nanda will allow us to make transfer till May 2. But even then I will decide tomorrow.