ICF IPL Team : Detonator's Moneyball

Detonator

I always lol when they say SLICKR score not included in tallies as if he is some messiah who is gonna save this chittest ever SS team assembled :rofl: You lot can consider it a victory if you finish with a third of the Master Race's points :rofl:

Give me one more day.
O no. We're worried now! :cantstop:

I always lol when they say SLICKR score not included in tallies as if he is some messiah who is gonna save this chittest ever SS team assembled :rofl: You lot can consider it a victory if you finish with a third of the Master Race's points :rofl: O no. We're worried now! :cantstop:
Too nerdy a thing for us to take seriously. :cool:

I always lol when they say SLICKR score not included in tallies as if he is some messiah who is gonna save this chittest ever SS team assembled :rofl: You lot can consider it a victory if you finish with a third of the Master Race's points :rofl: O no. We're worried now! :cantstop:
:finger:

:beee::beee::beee: