KXIP master race SS thread (members only)

India-KXIP fan

You have my respect as a player :hatsoff: but you reputation is getting a big hit in ICF because of that queen's 11 fan. From now on you will be know as a troll for ever. Nobody is gonna take you seriously ever. Queen's 11 is doing all the trolling at your expense. You my friend are being exploited by your evil manager and you are made to believe something else. Open your eyes my friend. Don't allow that troll Queen's 11 tarnish your hard earned image for ever. You have already changed you username from teesmarkhan to teesmarkhan returns. Now what ?? Teesmarkhan 3 ' date=' 4 , 5. Stop imitating and being exploited by your evil manager and carve your own unique niche[/quote'] Trying mind games on the Master Race :gossip: Son, we invented that chit :finger:

Will you get out of here please :mad:
Clear signs of disintegration of this so called mouse race team :haha: chinks are developing in the non existent armour. This mouse race will soon lose its way and fight for the LKC with the moneyballs :yay:

Guys incase you didn't know if on a day with 2 games you can't make changes at the toss for the second game you can make the changes after ball 1 of the 1st game. Hopefully from tomorrow we will have captains and players for both games from all members. But good outing today nonetheless. At least so far. :nice:

Guys incase you didn't know if on a day with 2 games you can't make changes at the toss for the second game you can make the changes after ball 1 of the 1st game. Hopefully from tomorrow we will have captains and players for both games from all members. But good outing today nonetheless. At least so far. :nice:
is this for adi B?:--D

Get the changes in guys :cheer: Double header, lets extend the lead by a few 100 more today. If we can get it out to 500 per person, or 2000 it would put huge pressure on the opposition and they would be forced to pick less safer players, to have more different ones and make up the deficit which 9 times out of 10 leads to a further downfall. Lets get that pressure on the opposition, keep stacking up that lead each game by a few 100 points. :dance:

lol I suggested to the team RCB should bat well against :rr: attack but seems like I was very wrong. Really didn't see this coming! Batsmen like ABD going 1st ball. Binny striking 1st over. Oh well, **** happens. Lets move on. Still have most players with Kohli or Watson. Hopefully they use one of the other pitches next match.