Summer of Cricket Blog - Australian summer 2007/2008

G'day Cricket fans, just a quick note to let you know a new cricket blog has been setup at http://summerofcricket.wordpress.com/ all about the upcoming Australian summer for season 2007/2008. So if you're interested do me a favour and bookmark it, comment on it and keep checking back for some unique and objective analysis of the Test Series against Sri Lanka and India and the One Day Series vs New Zealand. My site isn't selling anything so hopefully this isn't considered outright spam. Cheers.

My site isn't selling anything so hopefully this isn't considered outright spam. Cheers.
Hopefully ? All you had to do was ask the site admin/owners. I own and run AussieCricket.net and, although I was invited here and have a reciprocal link with ICF, have never so blatantly advertised my site.

summerofcricket, please try to contribute to other threads on the site as well. We generally are very receptive to links of other sites providing a good read to our members as long as they are non profit and non compete(Indian cricket forum) sites and do not take off our links from their websites. However, it is disappointing that you are choosing to contribute in only this thread without giving the rest our site a good read and a half decent response.