FIFA World Cup Brazil 2014,12th of June - 13th of July

Bleed-Blue

I don't understand FIFA at all. One one had' date=' they will hand over all these bans saying this is intolerable but they would not even touch the players who dive. In short, there are different levels of "cheaters" for FIFA - some more important than the others.[/quote'] Well I guess its more trying or intent to cause harm to someone is what FIFA main focus which are physical in nature Diving is bit a different its like trying to trick referee like in cricket people appeal when its not out or batsmen stays when he is out similar to that

Well I guess its more trying or intent to cause harm to someone is what FIFA main focus which are physical in nature Diving is bit a different its like trying to trick referee like in cricket people appeal when its not out or batsmen stays when he is out similar to that
The cricket equivalent of diving is claiming a catch which has been grounded. The equivalent of an appeal in cricket is an appeal in football for offside, corner etc. Let me bring in more clarity. How about cases of diving where the opposition player gets a yellow/red card? FIFA doesn't seem to pro-actively interfere in such cases.

tumblr_n7my2ppAAq1qm4we9o1_r1_500.gif
How One Blind, Deaf Man in Brazil Experienced the World Cup Brazilian sign language instructor Hélio Fonseca de Araújo simply wanted to watch Brazil's opening World Cup opening match with his friend, Carlos. And thanks to a bit of ingenuity and a homemade field, the unimaginable has become reality.
http://www.nbcnews.com/pop-culture/viral/how-one-blind-deaf-man-brazil-experienced-world-cup-n138571 :hatsoff:

US World Cup game pushes ESPN past Super Bowl streaming record 15 inShare ESPN's streaming service, WatchESPN, hit a record concurrent viewership of 1.7 million people yesterday during the second half of the USA's World Cup game against Germany. The previous record was set by Super Bowl XLVIII, which hit a peak concurrent viewership of 1.1 million on Fox's streaming service, Fox Sports Go, earlier this year. http://www.theverge.com/2014/6/26/5847778/us-world-cup-game-helps-1-7-million-streaming-record