FIFA World Cup Brazil 2014,12th of June - 13th of July

Bleed-Blue

These are the slogans painted on the team buses: Algeria: Desert Warriors In Brazil Argentina: Not Just A Team, We Are A Country Australia: Socceroos: Hopping Our Way Into History! Belgium: Expect The Impossible! Bosnia and Herzegovina: Dragons In Heart, Dragons On The Field! Brazil: Brace Yourselves! The Sixth Is Coming! Cameroon: A Lion Remains A Lion Chile: Chi Chi Chi!, Le Le Le! Go Chile! Colombia: Here Travels A Nation, Not Just A Team! Costa Rica: My Passion Is Football, My Strength Is My People, My Pride Is Costa Rica Croatia: With Fire In Our Hearts, For Croatia All As One! Ecuador: One Commitment, One Passion, Only One Heart, This Is For You Ecuador! England: The Dream Of One Team, The Heartbeat Of Millions!! France: Impossible Is Not A French Word Germany: One Nation, One Team, One Dream! Ghana: Black Stars: Here To Illuminate Brazil Greece: Heroes Play Like Greeks Honduras: We Are One Country, One Nation, Five Stars On The Heart Iran: Honour Of Persia Italy: Let's Paint The FIFA World Cup Dream Blue Ivory Coast: Elephants Charging Towards Brazil! Japan: Samurai, The Time Has Come To Fight! Mexico: Always United, Always Aztecas Netherlands: Real Men Wear Orange Nigeria: Only Together We Can Win Portugal: The Past Is History, The Future Is Victory Russia: No One Can Catch Us South Korea: Enjoy It, Reds! Spain: Inside Our Hearts, The Passion Of A Champion Switzerland: Final Stop: 07-13-14 Maracana! Uruguay: Three Million Dreams ... Let's Go Uruguay U.S.A.: United By Team, Driven By Passion Source: http://edition.cnn.com/2014/05/15/sport/football/world-cup-slogans-football/

These are the slogans painted on the team buses: Algeria: Desert Warriors In Brazil Argentina: Not Just A Team, We Are A Country Australia: Socceroos: Hopping Our Way Into History! Belgium: Expect The Impossible! Bosnia and Herzegovina: Dragons In Heart, Dragons On The Field! Brazil: Brace Yourselves! The Sixth Is Coming! Cameroon: A Lion Remains A Lion Chile: Chi Chi Chi!, Le Le Le! Go Chile! Colombia: Here Travels A Nation, Not Just A Team! Costa Rica: My Passion Is Football, My Strength Is My People, My Pride Is Costa Rica Croatia: With Fire In Our Hearts, For Croatia All As One! Ecuador: One Commitment, One Passion, Only One Heart, This Is For You Ecuador! England: The Dream Of One Team, The Heartbeat Of Millions!! France: Impossible Is Not A French Word Germany: One Nation, One Team, One Dream! Ghana: Black Stars: Here To Illuminate Brazil Greece: Heroes Play Like Greeks Honduras: We Are One Country, One Nation, Five Stars On The Heart Iran: Honour Of Persia Italy: Let's Paint The FIFA World Cup Dream Blue Ivory Coast: Elephants Charging Towards Brazil! Japan: Samurai, The Time Has Come To Fight! Mexico: Always United, Always Aztecas Netherlands: Real Men Wear Orange Nigeria: Only Together We Can Win Portugal: The Past Is History, The Future Is Victory Russia: No One Can Catch Us South Korea: Enjoy It, Reds! Spain: Inside Our Hearts, The Passion Of A Champion Switzerland: Final Stop: 07-13-14 Maracana! Uruguay: Three Million Dreams ... Let's Go Uruguay U.S.A.: United By Team, Driven By Passion Source: http://edition.cnn.com/2014/05/15/sport/football/world-cup-slogans-football/
:two_thumbs_up:

Klose is very close to become highest goal scorer in world cup matches :hatsoff: he needs 1 goal to equal Ronaldo and 2 to become highest goal scorer. hope he scores 2 goals :nervous: Klose :cheer:
He mainly comes off the bench these days:nervous: