FIFA World Cup Brazil 2014,12th of June - 13th of July

Bleed-Blue

No.... It's a big book and is rather complicated so your speed is good.
i am not even reading for few days as i was travelling and its impossible to find quiet place i was reading about 150-200 pages each night before that which is ok i guess

i am not even reading for few days as i was travelling and its impossible to find quiet place i was reading about 150-200 pages each night before that which is ok i guess
Thats pretty good. I'm currently reading books on tech....first I read "Fire in the Valley" - its a history of the Personal Computer and its quite interesting. Then I read one on Jim Clark, the founder of CGI and Netscape etc. Now reading "In the Plex" - a book about Google by Steven Levy.

Thats pretty good. I'm currently reading books on tech....first I read "Fire in the Valley" - its a history of the Personal Computer and its quite interesting. Then I read one on Jim Clark, the founder of CGI and Netscape etc. Now reading "In the Plex" - a book about Google by Steven Levy.
cool start saving them i will need them all n few days :P

Google and ESPN partner to put World Cup highlights in search

If you're stuck in a cubicle at work and unable to watch every minute of the World Cup, Google and ESPN will at least help you keep up with the latest highlights. The two companies have teamed up to pair both in-progress and post-match highlights with all search queries related to the huge tourney. And you'll see them everywhere; highlights from ESPN FC will appear across desktop web browsers, smartphones, and tablets whenever you search for a particular team, match ("Brazil vs. Croatia"), or the World Cup itself. Best of all, these clips don't require cable credentials or any sort of authentication, so anyone can watch them. Hopefully you don't mind visiting ESPNFC.com though, since they won't actually play on the search results page. ESPN describes the deal as "the first fresh in-game video highlights integration for sports on Google Search." Google is already offering detailed overviews of games as they happen, including goals, penalties, red cards, and other stats. Search terms that indicate you're trying to watch full games — i.e.: "watch World Cup" — will point you to live streams from WatchESPN. As you might guess, watching entire matches will require a valid cable subscription; sorry cord cutters. But the highlights should be a good compromise for fans that don't need to see every second of every game, and ESPN will be getting them up quickly. Facebook and Twitter have also gone all in on the World Cup this year with dedicated hubs that help users track the latest action (and hopefully join the conversation themselves.) If you're using Google Search on a mobile device, World Cup score tracking can be found right inside Google Now during the tournament. The first of today's games kicks off at noon EST.
http://www.theverge.com/2014/6/13/5806798/google-espn-bring-world-cup-highlights-to-search Good initiative.

my team forwards neymar robben reserve:podoloski and other 1 m players GK: germany goalkeeper reserves:1 m players midfielders: sneigder iniesta goden and oscar player 1 m reserves defender:ramos and some 2 players from germany..reserves: 1 m players from algeria howz my team...any chance of winning grand prize

yep' date=' get the best starting XI and a couple for backup. The rest are mere fillers to be honest. IPL fantasy was much better imo.[/quote'] I even ran out of 1 m players because of the rule that you can have a max no of players from a particular team.