Modi Sarkar Social Issues Tracker Thread (Ache din aane wale hain)

cндябеяs

A child has been registered in the school for education not listening to PM speeches. The troll that you are and you wouldn't stop throwing red herrings.
1. Define "education". Of course, for you I guess it means mugging up of books. 2. Your second sentence just shows you're out of arguments and now resorting to personal attacks. Dire.

Lol hearing a leader with as dubious credentials as Modi is being considered as important for a child as attending exams. We really becoming Modi-stan.
Democratically elected PM of India who was instrumental without doubt in getting his party more than 50% of the seats in the house. In other words, a leader whom people accepted throwing to dustbins the decade long mudslinging by vested interests. Hurt much?

1. Define "education". Of course, for you I guess it means mugging up of books. 2. Your second sentence just shows you're out of arguments and now resorting to personal attacks. Dire.
1. Education is what is defined in the curricula - you and I don't define it. Of course, for you is to listen and FAP to modi bhashaans. 2. May be you yourself should look at back at your posts where you admit you are troll.

Why do you think kids are being forced in this case and they usually aren't forced by schools for Red Fort events? Are there any published facts to back these claims? There are so many events Kids are forced to attend... In my school it was compulsory to attend many events including Sports day events else the parents have to provide valid reasons for absence...
Lol - yeah ask any kid - esp the 5 yr old ones whether they'd readily get up at 5 in the morning and prepare for 3 hour long parades in the summer. I am sure 100% of them would say yes. - DM theory.

1. Education is what is defined in the curricula - you and I don't define it. Of course, for you is to listen and FAP to modi bhashaans. 2. May be you yourself should look at back at your posts where you admit you are troll.
1. Quote me that "curricula" and please tell me which "curricula" says "you shalt learn only what's written down in the books" 2. Grow up.

1. Quote me that "curricula" and please tell me which "curricula" says "you shalt learn only what's written down in the books" 2. Grow up.
1. Quote me where it is written to listen to mandatory speeches. I don't see that, the burden of proof is on you not me. 2. Try doing it yourself before asking others. Pro tip - alcohol doesn't help

Democratically elected PM of India who was instrumental without doubt in getting his party more than 50% of the seats in the house. In other words, a leader whom people accepted throwing to dustbins the decade long mudslinging by vested interests. Hurt much?
Mulayam's, Lalu's. Mayawati's of the world have also won multiple elections. That doesn't mean their past records have become straight. A victory in election can't wash your past sins even if it is by 50% majority or 75%. Learn some manners of typing on a public forum.

People are whining just because its Narendra modi. If it was Mum Mohan Singh' date=' nobody would have made an issue out of it. Some people are best ignored .[/quote'] And there is no problem for you just because it Shri Narenda Modi. If it was MMS, you would've burned a train at New Delhi Railway Station.

Mulayam's, Lalu's. Mayawati's of the world have also won multiple elections. That doesn't mean their past records have become straight. A victory in election can't wash your past sins even if it is by 50% majority or 75%. Learn some manners of typing on a public forum.
Don't try logic with trolls saar. Passive aggression on full display and then has the balls to ask others to grow up.

And there is no problem for you just because it Shri Narenda Modi. If it was MMS' date=' you would've burned a train at New Delhi Railway Station.[/quote'] I would have had no problem whatsoever if a country's Prime minister wants to talk to students. He is not going to make a political speech and ask students to vote for Bjp, is he? If mum Mohan wanted speak, lol, people wouldn't given a flying **** about it. He would have bored them to death.