English Premier League Season 2014-2015

bones

Well manutd did bid 55 mils for Angel two weeks ago,surely they'll go for a direct bid of 65 mil if real do think thats the agreeable price.manutd don't have quality wingers and are lacking pace from the wings,Di Maria was always on their radar and what Better chance than now. I would have loved to see Arturo Vidal at old Trafford as well but that deal went off mid way.I have heard van gaal will bring Dutch defender blind as well,that would be a good addition aa well
I was referring in Euros Di Maria isnt a Great winger atleast not in his time at Madrid.He was nearly forced out last season but there were no takers.But luckily for him Sabella converted him into a CM for Argentina where he beasted. Ancelloti too decided to use him in CM as he prefers the diamond His excellent last season was from CM doubt Van Gaal would buy him for 60 to play him as winger not CM

i want to know something .. i have heard people here say that certain team spend money to buy players and win..isnt this one of those cases ? 75m!
Mate football fans are hypocrites thats why. United are doing now what Chelsea PSG and City did in the past.Actually United have been doing these for years.They spent 30 mil on a defender in 2001 (Rio Ferdinand) which now with inflation will look like 60-70 mil.And frankly thats the only way if one wants success as well This is the money spent by clubs across europe in last five years (Net Spend) BvV185GIQAAJGqX.jpg And thats before the money they spent on Rojo(25 mil euros) and Dimaria (60-70 mil)

Mate football fans are hypocrites thats why. United are doing now what Chelsea PSG and City did in the past.Actually United have been doing these for years.They spent 30 mil on a defender in 2001 (Rio Ferdinand) which now with inflation will look like 60-70 mil.And frankly thats the only way if one wants success as well This is the money spent by clubs across europe in last five years (Net Spend) BvV185GIQAAJGqX.jpg And thats before the money they spent on Rojo(25 mil euros) and Dimaria (60-70 mil)
i think i can rely on you for information :) thank you for helping me understand this game quickly also this chart shows how big psg is and i saw their roster and they are as good as any ...so i am actually happy di maria came to epl also i am surprised madrid has spent so less ...their team looks full of stars and few of very best in word like ronaldo,bale etc

i think i can rely on you for information :) thank you for helping me understand this game quickly also this chart shows how big psg is and i saw their roster and they are as good as any ...so i am actually happy di maria came to epl also i am surprised madrid has spent so less ...their team looks full of stars and few of very best in word like ronaldo,bale etc
This is net spend i.e Players bought - Players sold. For example Madrid spent 150 mil last season alone but recouped most of it by selling Ozil and Higuain and hence had a net spend of only 40 odd mil. Madrid are good at selling their unwanted players for big money . http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/real-madrid/transfers/verein/418/saison_id/2013

This is net spend i.e Players bought - Players sold. For example Madrid spent 150 mil last season alone but recouped most of it by selling Ozil and Higuain and hence had a net spend of only 40 odd mil. Madrid are good at selling their unwanted players for big money . http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/real-madrid/transfers/verein/418/saison_id/2013
yes i already posted about that and good example is di maria ....yes madrid spent millions for super stars like rodreguiz but now they are getting millions for di maria ..i think this is good example too

also i do realize this is net but still madrid seem to be doing it smartly compared to other big teams and i also know there are other teams which spend much less but they do not really have fanbase comparable even if quality is top notch
Not just fan base.Madrid and Barca have massive advantage due to TV deals too. In PL the TV revenue is shared equally by all 20 clubs but in Laliga almost everyting is shared btw Madrid and Barca la-liga-tv-distribution-600x509.png For 2012-13 season the figures Comparitively PL PL-cash-2013-14-OFFICIAL-by-rank.jpg

United don't really need a player in that position. They need CBs and a very good CDM as Carrick and Fletcher seem to have regressed badly. I have also heard they will play him in the wing-back position, now that much amount of money is too expensive for that position. He just has the pace, otherwise physically he is very weak. EPL is the most physically challenging league in the world and La Liga defenders are dolls compared to EPL ones. Still quite excited to see him.

United don't really need a player in that position. They need CBs and a very good CDM as Carrick and Fletcher seem to have regressed badly. I have also heard they will play him in the wing-back position, now that much amount of money is too expensive for that position. He just has the pace, otherwise physically he is very weak. EPL is the most physically challenging league in the world and La Liga defenders are dolls compared to EPL ones. Still quite excited to see him.
are u supporting Manchester united ?