English Premier League Season 2014-2015

bones

also i do realize this is net but still madrid seem to be doing it smartly compared to other big teams and i also know there are other teams which spend much less but they do not really have fanbase comparable even if quality is top notch
ManUtd are higher up in the list bcoz they haven't sold their players at higher prices. That's been a problem for a long time.

Well thats one more Liverpool Supporter :icflove:
:two_thumbs_up: Exciting game against City coming. Who should start according to you ? I think in the last game from the time Lambert came on and Sterling was put behind Sturridge and Lambert we looked much more threatening. Although I don't rate Lambert that highly, but he should start if Ballotelli is not available. Also Lucas shouldn't be starting. One out of Allen or Emre Can in his place. Really want to play Markovich but such a big game so early in the season, so it might be quite risky to put him in. It will be a big challenge for our Midfield to stop Yaya Toure. He has become such a beast these days.

:two_thumbs_up: Exciting game against City coming. Who should start according to you ? I think in the last game from the time Lambert came on and Sterling was put behind Sturridge and Lambert we looked much more threatening. Although I don't rate Lambert that highly, but he should start if Ballotelli is not available. Also Lucas shouldn't be starting. One out of Allen or Emre Can in his place. Really want to play Markovich but such a big game so early in the season, so it might be quite risky to put him in. It will be a big challenge for our Midfield to stop Yaya Toure. He has become such a beast these days.
Think Allen will start alongside Gerrard and Henderson with Coutinho and Sterling flanking Sturridge.Doubt we will switch to Diamond until Bolotelli comes think will be 4-3-3 Yeah Lucas and Gerrard together in midfield simply doesnt work very slow paced. Markovic too exciting me too but doubt is match fit to start.Hardly had a kick in preseason I am more worried about the defense tbh.Zero confidence in Johnson hopefully Moreno starts

Mignolet Manquilo Lovren Skrtel Moreno Gerrard Allen Henderson Coutinho Sturridge Sterling

Think Allen will start alongside Gerrard and Henderson with Coutinho and Sterling flanking Sturridge.Doubt we will switch to Diamond until Bolotelli comes think will be 4-3-3 Yeah Lucas and Gerrard together in midfield simply doesnt work very slow paced. Markovic too exciting me too but doubt is match fit to start.Hardly had a kick in preseason I am more worried about the defense tbh.Zero confidence in Johnson hopefully Moreno starts

Mignolet Manquilo Lovren Skrtel Moreno Gerrard Allen Henderson Coutinho Sturridge Sterling

Hope We Do Play The Diamond.

Something Like This.

Spurs have really dominated the first half and looking good

Rumors on twitter that Real is asking 75m pounds for Di Maria... he is an awesome player but is he worth 75m..
He is not worth that much but Man United need players badly and with competition from other teams like PSG to sign the figure will be forced to inflated anyway Man united need another to strengthen midfield by signing a good Midfielder Vidal would hope we get him and another CB as well