English Premier League Season 2014-2015

bones

Podolski was on the verge of exiting in transfer window. Had Giroud not got injured he would have left.
Wenger requested him to stay with them after Giroud's injury to keep him on bench even after many other got injured :cantstop: I think Chamberlain may take Ozil's place in starting lineup :agree:

Have u seen the errors they are making ? Any decent defender will be back to his position if anything that young kid is out classing most of your defenders and that says a lot I think his name is McNair ..he is the only real bright stop at back to be very honest Let me put it this way if there was one world class defender there United would have conceded half as much as they did because from what I understand more than 1 on 1 defence is more about positioning and there is no excuse for letting opponent pass through gap like nothing no matter how new you are
You are right but things should improve as they play more together. With that attack and GK the team should brush past many teams anyway.
i think wenger is going to sell podolski
Isn't the window closed? I would anyway hope Pdolski leaves Arsenal for his own benefit though Giroud's injury may play a part.

You are right but things should improve as they play more together. With that attack and GK the team should brush past many teams anyway. Isn't the window closed? I would anyway hope Pdolski leaves Arsenal for his own benefit though Giroud's injury may play a part.
That's why I said top 4 and not bottom 4 :)but winning league no chance you will understand in coming games

That's why I said top 4 and not bottom 4 :)but winning league no chance you will understand in coming games
What understand? I know right now it isn't a possibility but we never know. Probably next season we buy one top class CB and anything may happen.

What understand? I know right now it isn't a possibility but we never know. Probably next season we buy one top class CB and anything may happen.
Dude this entire conversation has been about United being contender for league or not go back and read Also do not contradict yourself in same statement ...So even you agree they are not good enough this season to win ?what are we arguing about then ?

Dude this entire conversation has been about United being contender for league or not go back and read Also do not contradict yourself in same statement ...So even you agree they are not good enough this season to win ?what are we arguing about then ?
Sorry for starting this :D This is too early to say that about them. Lets see what can they do against Chelsea and City. I feel that they are capable of winning against City but beating Chelsea is bit tougher ATM. I think they are going to stay in top 4 and may take 2nd place from City if they win against them.