English Premier League Season 2014-2015

bones

West ham was unbelievably good. Song:nice: City was unlucky. Hit the post on few occasions towards the end. Silva's goal:nice: Dzeko was poor in 1st half. Pellegrini should start with Fernandinho. Yaya and Fernando are **** . City should start with fernando and fernandinho in front of defence and yaya in a more attacking role. Also Mangala looks uncomfortable at times:hmmm: May be he will improve gradually. Great chance for chelsea to extend the lead to 8 points but i will be happy if we lead by 6. Costa pls be fit:pray: Chelsea:cheer:

Liverpool's worst season continues. Meanwhile southampton and West Ham:nice: Balotelli wasting too many chances. Arsenal struggled against sunderland:haha: for most part of the match. Sanchez was the difference:two_thumbs_up: Monreal at CB:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Surely wenger is pure ****

West ham was unbelievably good. Song:nice: City was unlucky. Hit the post on few occasions towards the end. Silva's goal:nice: Dzeko was poor in 1st half. Pellegrini should start with Fernandinho. Yaya and Fernando are **** . City should start with fernando and fernandinho in front of defence and yaya in a more attacking role. Also Mangala looks uncomfortable at times:hmmm: May be he will improve gradually. Great chance for chelsea to extend the lead to 8 points but i will be happy if we lead by 6. Costa pls be fit:pray: Chelsea:cheer:
I agree - another issue is that Silva needs to play centrally. They were showing yesterday how much better Man C were in the 2nd half when he was not playing wide. Maybe even play Silva almost alongside Aguero with Yaya T behind them and Fern x 2 infront of the defence. That means dropping Dzeko but so be it. I like Navas too he adds a bit of pace with Man C donot otherwise have. I captained Aguero this week, he was bit unlukcy hit the bar West Ham do look very good this year. That Sakho is banging the goals in, dont know how long I can relent before getting him in the FF team. The two fullbacks look good too. I did serisouly consider Cresswell at the start of the season. Wenger should have had another look at Song when he was up for Sale. Big Sam has done very well inthe transfer market

I agree - another issue is that Silva needs to play centrally. They were showing yesterday how much better Man C were in the 2nd half when he was not playing wide. Maybe even play Silva almost alongside Aguero with Yaya T behind them and Fern x 2 infront of the defence. That means dropping Dzeko but so be it. I like Navas too he adds a bit of pace with Man C donot otherwise have. I captained Aguero this week, he was bit unlukcy hit the bar West Ham do look very good this year. That Sakho is banging the goals in, dont know how long I can relent before getting him in the FF team. The two fullbacks look good too. I did serisouly consider Cresswell at the start of the season. Wenger should have had another look at Song when he was up for Sale. Big Sam has done very well inthe transfer market
Jovetic was doing well before the injury. City should start him ahead of Dzeko. Silva behind aguero will be better like you said. Navas will be handy during counters with his pace but needs to find his team mates more with his crosses. usually he is good at it. Aguero was definitely unlucky. Hammers look good. Their signings are doing well :nice: But Liverpool:sad:

well he is only one scoring or assisting ...not good in long run imo
Yeah but that is much better than no one scoring :winky: There is another one but Wenger keeps him on the bench so that he doesn't get injured and remains on bech for next match too :cantstop: Giroud and Ramsey was top goal scorers for Arsenal last season but they both got injured and made it tougher for Arsenal in that department. Ramsey is back so lets see if he can help Sanchez by scoring or assisting :--D