Not your typical Indian!

Gaurav

Let's list Indians who are doing well in non- traditional Indian fields. No square engineers and IT type people on this list please :hysterical::finger: These people have to be doing well outside Indian market. I will start the list... 1) ME :giggle: 2) ME 3) ME 4) 5) . . . . On second thoughts I cannot be asked with this list :hysterical::haha::tounge_smile::hatsoff:

Hain... what makes you think IT or Engineering is "uncool" ? I am pretty sure you couldnt get the differentiation of sinx in your high-school and hence decided to to do whatever that you are doing now :P
sinx brought some nice memory. Actually it used to be sinc in our courses, as also cosc...and us tharki chappies would giggle at the definition of 1/cosc - secc. paidaisi tharki :thumbs_up:

Hain... what makes you think IT or Engineering is "uncool" ?
I rest my case :giggle:
I am pretty sure you couldnt get the differentiation of sinx in your high-school and hence decided to to do whatever that you are doing now :P
I could say the same about you in relation to creative fields like pimping :haha::hatsoff:

I rest my case :giggle:
What IS the case ? Dont you understand ? There is nothing called a boring profession, only the people who are in it make it seem boring !
I could say the same about you in relation to creative fields like pimping :haha::hatsoff:
What a wonderfully relevant skill that we must all have ! Grow up Gaurav, you are old now ! :D

Abhe boring profession ka itna seriously mat le. All my posts are fun based and not serious generally. Off course all IT or Engineering people are not boring but lot of them are :haha: If you deny that then you are messing with the force :giggle: Growing up is over rated like I have said countless times :D Why grow up? Grown up people become boring and SQUARE. Not everyone is into growing up and becoming super responsible adult :giggle: I work hard, play hard and joke hard :D Oh and I have zero real life responsibilities. I like to keep my life simple.

^ hahahah.. . Chill dude.. i was just messing with you ! :D P.S - I like your taste of cars and babes ! Ek dum phirst class ! They say a man's "true" pedigree can be judged by his choices of these two ! :two_thumbs_up:

Actually' date= the irony is that all the cool stuff these days ( Ipod, Computers, Internet, Cars etc ) came from these Tech People So they must have a "cool" mind ( if not profession ) :shades_smile: ( P.S I am not a Techie, )
Yeah but the double irony is that the actual idea and the making the product cool part comes from non tech people :giggle: Don't confuse implementation of the back end with the creative front end of the idea :hatsoff: Take Apple for example. It's the creative people that made Apple Inc so cool. Just look at the piece of chit MS zune or whatever it's called. It uses similar technology but it will never EVER be cool like ipod. NEVER! It's the creative folks who a) made the design super cool b) the creative people who launched an awesome well designed ad campaign :film: to increase the coolness factor :sex: Don't mess with uncle Yoda's creative force :haha: Techies should know their place and stick to the---> backroom :hysterical: Btw did I say that I love you all? :two_thumbs_up::tounge_smile:

Actually, the irony is that all the cool stuff these days ( Ipod, Computers, Internet, Cars etc ) came from these Tech People So they must have a "cool" mind ( if not profession ) ( P.S I am not a Techie, )
Actually I would say that is the misfortune of our times. No I do not have anything against technies, I myself am one, but the fact of the matter is that for the past 2 decades or so the only good inventions has been in technology area. By echnology I mean computers, tele-communications and so on. There have not been too many notable inventions in conventional fields. It is not exactly that a car that gave 25 miles a gallon in 1975 gives us 100 miles a gallon now, or that human beings have now walked on Uranus and Neptune, vis a vis moon. I say it is a misfortune because slowly but surely computers is becoming the major cog in our lives and I personally do not read anything great in that. xxx