Win $40,000 very easily competition!!!!!!!

Gaurav

I wanted to hand $$$$s to more ICFers but I am completely out of cash. Handing out $42'000+ felt really good for some reason. Muchas gracias my virtual amigos for all the love :present: :love: I might be back one day to the best forum on the world wide web---> ICF :hatsoff:Now I must go with a heavy heart :driver::captain::willy::scooter: :rose: Everything comes to an end one day and big G's time has come to an end forever:wilted_rose: 4pu4Pyq3G4A Loved all the arguments here as well teMlv3ripSM

Gaurav joined ICF in OCT 2006. He lives in UK. He has 6686 posts. There I described you, I doubt if anyone will be as precise as me :cantstop:

GKD, stop being a drama queen.. and tell us why ur going??
Ok, to get the FINAL REMAINING $$$ from GKD, this FINAL title conferring from me. Me, the Fineleg, who has been hailed Drama Queen Unparalleled with 11500 posts (in another world) confers the title of DRAMA QUEEN of ICF to GKD. I am only a distant second to GKD *sigh* This is like Sage Vashista bestowing Brahma Rishi title :D Like Karna transferred to Lord Krishna - now GKD will transfer his remaining last ounce of $$$ to me.