Italy vs Costa Riica

vvvslaxman

yeah ignore the first game and from what i saw australia played well and baout huffing and puffing so what happened to brazil ? they did not even win and argentina was same ?
Yeah but i never said Brazil or Argentina are dominating the world cup. Holland tactically out though Spain brilliantly never dominated them .If anything Chile's performance vs Spain was better

Yeah but i never said Brazil or Argentina are dominating the world cup. Holland tactically out though Spain brilliantly never dominated them .If anything Chile's performance vs Spain was better
i saw one of their player make new record of speed ...i am not big football fan so you know more baout tactics but you cannot tell me they were not intense and that they looked tired

You are picking random matches to state your point. Of course heat is not the only reason team can win or lose.
you are correlating some European teams doing badly with just weather while ignoring every other team doing well ...

Percentage of possible WC points won so far by confederations: CONMEBOL: 73% CONCACAF: 67% UEFA: 47% CAF: 19% AFC: 16% Ofcourse weather is a big factor more so in the early stages
see thats what i am saying teams should have planned ahead and get used to it quickly some did and they are dominating and others had home advantage (yeah i know its not accurate but u will get the point )

you are correlating some European teams doing badly with just weather while ignoring every other team doing well ...
Not all European teams . Some suffer more Italian coach already talked about it. USA was another team whose players could barely run after 45 minutes. Anyway i have watched 95% of every single game that has happened so far. Heat really affect certain teams . Lower ranked sides with better fitness under heat are able to push things forward easily as the game wears on.

Not all European teams . Some suffer more Italian coach already talked about it. USA was another team whose players could barely run after 45 minutes. Anyway i have watched 95% of every single game that has happened so far. Heat really affect certain teams . Lower ranked sides with better fitness under heat are able to push things forward easily as the game wears on.
see now you are wording it better better fitness :winky:

Not sure what does it mean tbh
i cannot make it any clearer holland were intense even under heat even after coming from colder climate than spain they got used to conditions and played at their best and one of their player broke speed record under hot and humid conditions

What makes you think they didn't' date='t[/quote'] some just trained better ...its part of game it cannot be co incidence that its not just 1-2 players but whole teams who look lack lusture its similar to england always blaming weather but south africa and aussies even giving their best at deserts of uae :cantstop:

Under heat :cantstop:
lol its still fitness and not genes and there is not difference in body..few weeks are enough for most people to get used to humidity and hot weather ..thats my point and imo should not be used as excse in this day and age

i cannot make it any clearer holland were intense even under heat even after coming from colder climate than spain they got used to conditions and played at their best and one of their player broke speed record under hot and humid conditions
Another thing is not all matches had hot and humid weather. Some matches played under 65 degrees. Also evening weather was much more humid. Depends on when you play where you play in brazil. And another thing what if two European teams play against each other . You think Australia is better than Spain. Holland put away Spain like trash. But in danger of losing to Australia.

Intensity or weather had nothing to do with Holland vs Spain. Spain lost becoz they were tactically outthought unmotivated tired and mainly becoz Del Basque messed up the squad and selectiong by being too loyal to his players most of them being past their best or out of form.

some just trained better ...its part of game it cannot be co incidence that its not just 1-2 players but whole teams who look lack lusture its similar to england always blaming weather but south africa and aussies even giving their best at deserts of uae :cantstop:
One other fact is also fitness reason.For example most of Spain players had long and tiring seasons i.e players from Madrid Athletico and Barca.Whereas with Holland only Robben was involved in latter stages of CL and most had only league to content with

Another thing is not all matches had hot and humid weather. Some matches played under 65 degrees. Also evening weather was much more humid. Depends on when you play where you play in brazil. And another thing what if two European teams play against each other . You think Australia is better than Spain. Holland put away Spain like trash. But in danger of losing to Australia.
Spain looked trash in next game too ..they just sucked even against European team with same disadvantage and other team...spi do not even get point here Also it's ridiculous that you think it takes long time to adjust..it does not it's a fact and reality for athletes not just in siccer but in every sport or competition ...rehabilitation to weather and climate does not takes ages and if you are un able to get used to it then it's ur mistake ... Now I am not saying people do not get dis advantage but what I disagree is to use it as excuse to hide poor preparation .. It is just not true that you cannot get used to new climate in month ..ur entire argument that it's genes and muscle development has no basis