The Tech Thread

Sachin=GOD

I read yesterday that it was worldwide now...but yes, its still not available in India. Comes with your work I'm guessing?
Yes it does. :) I also had 50+ GB of Dropbox storage which will end in March. I am moving away from Dropbox. Btw, do try Mega (Kim dotcom) which gives 50GB of free storage space.

Yes it does. :) I also had 50+ GB of Dropbox storage which will end in March. I am moving away from Dropbox. Btw, do try Mega (Kim dotcom) which gives 50GB of free storage space.
I have google drive, Dropbox and one drive till now. That's enough for me right now because internet speed in my area isn't that good so I mainly store documents or some small stuff. Will try Mega :nice:

I have google drive, Dropbox and one drive till now. That's enough for me right now because internet speed in my area isn't that good so I mainly store documents or some small stuff. Will try Mega :nice:
Even I use google drive for important files and in India cloud storage is useless because of limited plans and very low upload speeds and will stay like that until every big city gets fiber .

Google Ventures and the Search for Immortality Bill Maris has $425 million to invest this year, and the freedom to invest it however he wants. He's looking for companies that will slow aging, reverse disease, and extend life http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-03-09/google-ventures-bill-maris-investing-in-idea-of-living-to-500?hootPostID=a4523794a911340ca9e019e9e3dc94bd