The best middle order in ODI cricket?

Sooda

Dhoni' date=' UV and Raina is the best middle order in the world without doubt. [b']In fact, we have the best batting lineup in the world right now without any doubt. If we improve our bowling a bit more than we can remain a very strong force to reckon with. If we are batting first, then definitely yes. While chasing 250 plus, we still need to see more consistent performances from this middle order.
I agree we need to improve. But even if we are chasing I doubt there is any other team with a better lineup even for chasing. Aussies use to have that but not right now. SA might be the only one close rest all the below comparison. Yes there were teams previously in world cricket with a better middle order for chasing but I wont say the same thing right now. We have one of the best records of successfully chasing in recent times and so there is no reason to doubt that too. We are often inconsistent but other teams are more inconsistent than us.
That belongs to South Africa.
I support SA the second most after India. And their middle order is also great but India's middle order is better than them right now. The proof of that is the simple fact that two of the top ranked ICC ODI players are in the Indian middle order. :hatsoff: But yes SA is a close second in terms of best middle order for sure. I am a fan of ABDV too. :icflove:
At the moment' date= sure, but overall I think South Africas is a little bit better. ABDV is amazing.
Yes we are discussing the best middle over at present :idea: In the past, Aus also USED to be the best team :winky: But we are just discussing the present and not the past :--D Anyways thanks for acknowledging and yes ABDV rocks for sure. :icflove:
Dhoni' date=' UV and Raina is the best middle order in the world without doubt. [b']In fact, we have the best batting lineup in the world right now without any doubt. If we improve our bowling a bit more than we can remain a very strong force to reckon with. If we are batting first, then definitely yes. While chasing 250 plus, we still need to see more consistent performances from this middle order.
In the last two years, India has chased 250+ 10 times, won 5, lost 5. Lets compare that to the still best team in the world, Australia: In the last two years, Australia has chased 250+ 6 times, won 3, lost 3. India averages 42.26 and Australia averages 42.97. Not much difference.

Also in the last two years, we have chased 300+ twice, won both. One against Pakistan in 2008 where Sehwag scored a 119 and Raina scored 84. One against Srilanka with even contributions from the top six. Australia, in the last two years, chases 300+ once and won it with :punter: scoring 126.

Yes we are discussing the best middle over at present :idea: In the past, Aus also USED to be the best team :winky: But we are just discussing the present and not the past :--D Anyways thanks for acknowledging and yes ABDV rocks for sure. :icflove:
In the present, South Africa aren't even playing so how hard can that be ?

Over the top praises when we win and whiplashing when we lose. Keep your comments adjacent to sanity when appreciating our batsmen's work, then we wouldn't be such dilemma :giggle:

Neither do I go over the top nor do I bash someone unnecessarily..you got it all wrong there if you meant it for me.
Wasn't targeting anyone, I meant it for the aam janta. Seems like I am not able to get any of my thoughts across today :wall: