I am postively convinced

Ram

That the difference between the two teams right now are these men. 75819.jpg And 14497755_Dhoni.jpg One is floundering , faltering , dragging the team's morale down with him, while the other is literally carrying the team on his shoulders. Yes , Cricket is a team sport , but how much difference an Individual can make !

BTW' date=' if you had asked many on this board 2 weeks ago, the difference in the team was way bigger.[/quote'] ANY one day series between two decent sides will be keenly contested. What did you expect, India to win 5-0 beating Pak by 150 runs every match ? That aint gonna happen even if India play Zim. The only difference this time is that India looks the definitively favorite team and that is something new, considering how much of a wood Pak had over Ind in one day matches in Ind in the last many years. We are leading 2-1 , we should have led 3-0, but for some brainless bowling in ther2nd odi. We will win this series and that confidence was correctly reflected among our posters even before the series began.
i would say pakistan is carrying akmal but i wouldnt say dhoni is carrying india. he is playing well but not carrying them
Came in with the team in a spot of bother , plays a decent cameo to help them to 294 , captains brilliantly , uses the spinners wisely, didnt put a foot wrong in his keeping. Dhoni is the definitely the lynch pin of this one day side.
ANY one day series between two decent sides will be keenly contested. What did you expect' date=' India to win 5-0 beating Pak by 150 runs every match ? That aint gonna happen even if India play Zim. [/quote'] I didn't expect that at all. But some people here were acting like they did. That's all I was saying
The only difference this time is that India looks the definitively favorite team and that is something new, considering how much of a wood Pak had over Ind in one day matches in Ind in the last many years.
Not much argument from here.
We are leading 2-1 , we should have led 3-0, but for some brainless bowling in ther2nd odi. We will win this series and that confidence was correctly reflected among our posters even before the series began.
God forbid Pakistan actually win a game because they actually played well. Nope, that can't happen. The only way Pakistan can win is if India screw up. Have a little perspective man. Give credit where it's due.
I didn't expect that at all. But some people here were acting like they did. That's all I was saying
Well , if you are going to "analyze" every little statement that is being is made here, then you really are wasting your energy/time.
God forbid Pakistan actually win a game because they actually played well. Nope, that can't happen. The only way Pakistan can win is if India screw up. Have a little perspective man. Give credit where it's due.
I would, if it had been deserved. Pakistan needed to score at 8 runs an over for the last 22-23 overs of their run chase against India in the second ODI. 18/20 times , i would back the fielding side to win under such circumstances. Like today, Pak needed 157 off the last 20 and see what happened. If this doesnt sound convincing enough, find me atleast 3 instances in ODI when the team batting second chases at 8 runs for nearly the last 25 overs. India bowled poorly, fielded pathetically in the second one-dayer. We lost it, you just won as a consequence. Outplay us in this series and see us giving credit for it. Not this time though.
Get the technology in.. .these umpires are incompetent
Human error, makes ODI a bit interesting these days. If these were to be corrected then GOD save ODI's. P.S : God != SRT (in this case) :giggle:

Kamran Akmal is not a bad batsman but keeper gee he can't catch a cold let alone a catch. Our local club wicket keeper will catch more than what Akmal can. I don't reckon Pakistan is lacking batting at this point in time but they sure need a wicket keeper that catches regulation ones and not just couple of brilliant ones in a series but let go off regulation takes.

Kamran Akmal is not a bad batsman but keeper gee he can't catch a cold let alone a catch. Our local club wicket keeper will catch more than what Akmal can. I don't reckon Pakistan is lacking batting at this point in time but they sure need a wicket keeper that catches regulation ones and not just couple of brilliant ones in a series but let go off regulation takes.
i tired PM ing U
To be able to send PMs your post count must be 200 or greater. You currently have 15 posts and you can send PMs to Staff only.
grrrrrrrrr lol :tounge_smile: just wanted to say hi!!!!!!!! and hope to catch up woth ya soon.............