Argentina vs Belgium Quarterfinal WC 2014

skindia

How is that easier? Its more easier to go past the keeper when you are 1 on 1 at a distance. Where did I say it was not an easy chance for Ronaldo? He missed 3 of which 2 were epic blunders.
it was easier because ball came to his feet and he just had to place it

He was at mistake for first goal and let Higuain for that 1 on 1 effort as well imo. Any way i was referring to him in 2-3 years
Teams sit back. Belgium were pushing men forward, he stopped quite a few 1 on 1's with Courtois from happening, you can't stop all of them but he stopped plenty. Any other team could have gone down heaps from counter. If one team is pushing men forward and other is breaking regularly defenders will have to face plenty of one on ones they wouldn't in other games. I noticed at least 4-5 times Kompany disposes/block shot from someone on the break with pace Other teams have plenty of cover, they sit back. Belgium needed a goal.

it was easier because ball came to his feet and he just had to place it
To have a one on one with a keeper from tad outside the box, is simpler than the close encounter tight in the box. He has to rush himself and place it as well. Messi would have better execution at such position.

To have a one on one with a keeper from tad outside the box' date=' is simpler than the close encounter tight in the box. He has to rush himself and place it as well. Messi would have better execution at such position.[/quote'] depends ... that german goalkeeper easily tackled people:cantstop: itsn ot baout striker but also goalie :giggle:

depends ... that german goalkeeper easily tackled people:cantstop: itsn ot baout striker but also goalie :giggle:
Yeah, Courtious rushed into Messi. Probably he took the shot earlier than expected. :giggle: The same German GK pwned Ronaldo in the UCL as well. Got forward and Ronaldo took the shot.

Yeah, Courtious rushed into Messi. Probably he took the shot earlier than expected. :giggle: The same German GK pwned Ronaldo in the UCL as well. Got forward and Ronaldo took the shot.
anyway i might go bankrupt again today :wall:

depends ... that german goalkeeper easily tackled people:cantstop: itsn ot baout striker but also goalie :giggle:
Neuer is a freak though.Could play in midfield for teams like England Belgium :cantstop: He is technically that good imo Best GK is the world by miles

Neur is also very good. He was playing sweeper keeper vs Algeria cause their center back Mertesacker was slow and Algerians were putting in long balls and got ahead of him a few times. Neur is very confident but its gonna end in a mistake some day. With the quicker Hummels-Boeteng pairing in defense vs France he didn't really need to be a sweeper keeper.

Did Origi start today?
Big mistake to play a talented but inexperienced teenager in a match like this. Lukaku came too late. He made the difference vs USA so what if he had a couple bad games before. A better manager can get alot more out of this side. They are still yet to peak.

Neuer is a freak though.Could play in midfield for teams like England Belgium :cantstop: He is technically that good imo Best GK is the world by miles
yeah he is good i am still noob so i cannot really judge but i have played fifa game and he was rated highly :rofl:

Courtois is the best closely followed by Neur imo >>>>Casillas' date=' Cech, Buffon etc in present.[/quote'] Neuer is miles better. Already looks certain to end up in the league of Buffon Khan etc Courtious is very good but in the 2nd tier along with the likes of De Gea / Ter Stiegen imo