Cricket Stock Exchange : India's tour of England 5 Tests Series ! Scarface wins ! Pay up losses by 22nd Aug 2014 and get 50% discount, Hurry up !

Explain in detail #20 marks :haha: 1) Total Wickets taken by all pacers = ? (Looks like a silly question but if we are considering total wickets, then why have points allocation for wickets in the stocks table) [TABLE=head]Category|Points Allocation 0 wickets| -50 points 1-3 wickets| -30 points 4-6 wickets| -20 points 7-9 wickets| 10 points 10-12 wickets| 25 points More than 12 wickets| 50 points [/TABLE] 2) Overall Economy rate = ? 3) 'and' = ? (Is it '+' or *') 4) Does all pacers include Ishant, Binny, etc? I mean do they give me -50 points based on the points allocation table above?
LOL it is copied from Ind Bang series so economy is noyt edited. this is tests where econ doesn't matter :P Yes, Binny qualifies as a pacer :nice: Sadly Ishant too qualifies as a bowler, a pace bowler at that :((
I understand it is mandatory to deposit 200,000,000,000 to play this ? What if i deposit 800000000000. Also, i get to bet for 20 times the amount i deposit, is it ? So if i deposit 800000000000, then i can bet for 1600000000000. Is this understanding correct. Can i bet on any number of players i want or do i have to bet on 11 ?
You may deposit 80 bn too, but lesser you deposit, lesser will be your exposure :nice: You can bet on any number of players :icflove: Try and bet for the next game as this market for first test is closed. this is a 5 test series so no problems :nice:
1st Test Buy Stuart Broad Liam Plunkett Ian Bell (Insurance) Virat Kohli Sell Shikhar Dhawan (Insurance) Mutual Fund Sell Top 3 Guns (Double) *Confirm if double is accepted on the sale of this stock All for max Gaurav, The Top 3 Guns and their moving index is a bit confusing. Could you please explain for the below example Top 3 Guns Quote: 200 I Sell 1 billion stocks before 1st Test 1st Test: -95 (total points for all 6 batsmen) 2nd Test: +55 1) What happens when I settle at the end of 1st Test? How much profit do I make? 2) For second test, does the index go to 105 (200-95)? Now if I didn't settle at the end of 1st test, can I sell 1 billion more stocks? How much profit do I make at the end of 2nd Test? 3) What is the advantage of holding this stock instead of settling and buying/selling after every test?
No Double on Indices only on players stocks
Thanks Zest :icflove: but I am still confused :(( 1) How is the profit only 95 points since 0 is not mentioned as the base? The stock was sold @200, so shouldn't 200 be part of some calculation while calculating the profit for 1st test? 2) I thought if I can buy more before 2nd test, then I should be able sell more too :hmmm: Anyways I am still not clear why I only make a overall profit of 60 or 40, when I should be making 240. (-95) + 55 = -40 which when compared against the base of 200 gives me a profit of 240. 3) yep, it looks so.
200 is a mere number, it cna be replaced by 2000 or even 2 bn :P Its the movement that matters here more than anything, but a stock cannot go beyond zero, so it has been kept at some random number say 300 or 200. It is only the swing that matters.