La Liga, Bundesliga and Serie A 2014/15

Sachin=GOD

There are some things Messi cannot do but Ronaldo can but they are outnumbered by what Messi can do and Ronaldo cannot.
i agree but ronaldo is athlete so just do not under estimate things he does just because they look easy . this guy can probably jump as high as basket ball players and like i said he cannot dribble like messi or do another technical thing but as striker he is brilliant while messi is just so much more than striker and even i rate messi much higher. same way in next generation i rate hazard higher than most and its not just because i support chelsea its type of player i like more who is more complete and can even play possesion game and not just speed ..

i agree but ronaldo is athlete so just do not under estimate things he does just because they look easy . this guy can probably jump as high as basket ball players and like i said he cannot dribble like messi or do another technical thing but as striker he is brilliant while messi is just so much more than striker and even i rate messi much higher. same way in next generation i rate hazard higher than most and its not just because i support chelsea its type of player i like more who is more complete and can even play possesion game and not just speed ..
He really is unmatchable in athletics part of the game. Ran 96 m in 10 seconds last to last season in a La Liga game. Watch 'Ronaldo tested to the limits' on Youtube. Really good video showing his attributes.

I think the rumours of friction between Messi and Enrique may be true as Messi might be unhappy with the position in which he is being played.
It's not about position it's about how he is managing team andnhownhe is treating the players Rumours are he has already lost the dressing room and this restingnneymar and messi was last nail

3 losses **** off Real. :yay:
:hysterical: I saw whole game this was ducking awesome Atletico got destroyed din middle but very solid defence also they did not play 4 main players at start Madrid did not play ronaldo but he is out since half time I think and Koke is back so atletico in total control now ..