La Liga, Bundesliga and Serie A 2014/15

Sachin=GOD

chinese billionaire buys 20 percent of atletico and the guy is richer than roman! its gonna be fun now and they would never need to sell their players from now on :yay: also la liga tv system is changing atletico will get double tv money while barca and real will be cut by 30 million or so and this should help atletico compete in coming seasons :dance:

Why are you rejoicing sabby? :giggle: You should be sad as a Chelsea fan.
I never understand you .. Do you have memory of goldfish or what ? I always said that I watch every atleti game and that I love how they counter and love how they destroy team like real .. I follow these 2 league and support both teams and I hate the fact that they have to sell best players United have falcao which is from there and city has aguero and we have Costa ...why would I be sad ? We will get player from some where else but this team will not have to compete with those 2 huge clubs with handicap anymore and I honestly like the way teams play in la liga more fight in mid field so I am actually vey happy that in long run la liga will have 3 good teams along with 3 or so challengers who could beat top 3 team on their day .it's really good for league in long run to have 3 title challengers it makes interesting viewing as tonight there is barca vs atleti and I cannot wait to watch that :--D