Chelsea FC

SLICKR392

WhatS odd about that ? Do you think same rich supporters did this ? Clubs is followed by million of different people generalising entire clubs and its fan base because of few idiots is just stupidity and ii expected lot better from you guys but carry on do what media wants to but before that go read what actual fans of other clubs and fans of chelsea have to say and you can read it on reddit thread Google it . Yours will learn lot more about this issue how every clubs is handling it .
actually as per reports yes they did. 2 people ids who are college students with rich parents who attended elite schools. Known as public school boys. Have to say i have noticed a real change in the way Chelsea fans behave. Pre Roman they were normal. Post Roman they are just obnoxious. Some of the abuse meted out to Fulham fans is atrocious. They are becoming the worst club in London overtaking west ham and millwall. Atleast those two clubs are from really poor areas and are facing problems with regards to the composition of their local community. Whats Chelsea's excuse? Harrods is too foreign? I once had the misfortune of meeting Chelsea pitch owners members. Thoroughly boorish borderline racist and obnoxious. While millions around the world watch them, their core support at Stamford Bridge who live around the putney area are a disgrace.

actually as per reports yes they did. 2 people ids who are college students with rich parents who attended elite schools. Known as public school boys. Have to say i have noticed a real change in the way Chelsea fans behave. Pre Roman they were normal. Post Roman they are just obnoxious. Some of the abuse meted out to Fulham fans is atrocious. They are becoming the worst club in London overtaking west ham and millwall. Atleast those two clubs are from really poor areas and are facing problems with regards to the composition of their local community. Whats Chelsea's excuse? Harrods is too foreign? I once had the misfortune of meeting Chelsea pitch owners members. Thoroughly boorish borderline racist and obnoxious. While millions around the world watch them, their core support at Stamford Bridge who live around the putney area are a disgrace.
That is actually complete inaccurate Chelsea before Roman were worse stadium full of chavs while things gotten so much better it's not even close . And these were idiot kids not the rich parents and I am sure you got my point when I said that . Being rich also does not means you are not racist but most people who are successful know how to stay out of trouble and not be stupid and that was point I am making . Also I just posted graph and it shows clearly it's problem in London you live there you should probably know the reason all 4 London clubs in top 6 co incidence ?

Also let me repeat I know from people who have visited stadium through out their life and they tell me how things changed in 2000s and how now stadium is dominated about boring people who are plastic fans while it's not good thing it shows that core you are talking about has been pushed out and banned by making many rules . Just see statement of chelsea no bullshit straight up said they support every punishment and stadium ban .

That is actually complete inaccurate Chelsea before Roman were worse stadium full of chavs while things gotten so much better it's not even close . And these were idiot kids not the rich parents and I am sure you got my point when I said that . Being rich also does not means you are not racist but most people who are successful know how to stay out of trouble and not be stupid and that was point I am making . Also I just posted graph and it shows clearly it's problem in London you live there you should probably know the reason all 4 London clubs in top 6 co incidence ?
They were still owned by the Chelsea pitch owners. They were the same inside. Its just a few trophies and they expressed it out in the open.

They were still owned by the Chelsea pitch owners. They were the same inside. Its just a few trophies and they expressed it out in the open.
how is that relevant ? what i am saying is stamford bridge has changed you can go there and its like any other stadium in world with no such elements present and what you are tlaking about is problem with people not how club runs right now. i asked you simple question why is that london clubs have these problems and not others it cannot be coincidence?

how is that relevant ? what i am saying is stamford bridge has changed you can go there and its like any other stadium in world with no such elements present and what you are tlaking about is problem with people not how club runs right now. i asked you simple question why is that london clubs have these problems and not others it cannot be coincidence?
thats cause there is intense inter club rivalry within the city. Brings out the most clashes. If you notice football in england is concentrated in london birmingham and north west england. These regions provide the maximum clubs to the premier league. For eg southampton are the only club from the entire region of south east england to be in the premier league at the moment. There is no club from the south west. and the first point, stamford bridge is heavily policed with **** loads of cctv cameras. I never said the club are to blame. But the chelsea pitch owners stay the same..... They have not budged.

If Matic is still suspended for the game I'd make Spurs favourites....A midfield of Ramires and Fabregas is not someone I want to see. I'd be half tempted to stick Ake in the midfield but maybe the occasion is too big for him? I don't know.
why ? ramires and mikel will play i am sure or maybe 4-3-3 system