Real Madrid CF

BlueBee

What's the harm? There are already hundred of thread's floating around. Also we're not creating thread's for every club, these are some well known clubs. Needless to say there will be so much trolling.
arre per tera Neymar nahi hai is team me :giggle:

arre per tera Neymar nahi hai is team me :giggle:
Woh to rahega hi jaise KXIP ka Johnson tha, par mai MI supporter tha. Same goes for this. PS : theek se title dekh liyo
Glory Hunter and passionate Madrid fan since all the way back in May 2014 checking in! :hatsoff: This year is gonna be our year! :ohyeah: Hala Madrid :yay:
Aye, Indeed. No team can beat us. Christiano, Bale and Rodríguez. Can't get better than this.

I sure hope they dont sell Di maria, he is a top top player. Can not see how they will fit him and J-Rod though. Also gotta feel for Isco, surely he should be looking for a move now Kroos, Modric - Bale, Rodriguez, Ronaldo - Benzema Not half bad, if a bit lightweight in midfield

Sad reality of football currently. Even with far less money than the big clubs' date=' the Ajax Youth Academy has developed many great players while clubs like Real Madrid, Man City, PSG, Chelsea etc just come in and throw money.[/quote'] Yeah Exactly, Ajax Have Produced Many Good Players Doing It The Right Way Imo by By Buying Them Young For Minimal Fees and Developing them Or Developing Local Talent. Only For Big Team With Lots Of Money Come And Take Them:((. This Why I Dont Like These Teams Particularly, They Have No Intentions of Giving Chances To players From Their Academies

The Bosman ruling killed Ajax and Dutch teams in Europe. Just sad that even their academies are losing the quality they had in the past.
This Is Exactly Why I Prefer Barca To Real Atleast They Bring Player Through Their Academy-To A Lesser Extent Recently, Aswell As Spending Big Money. It is Also Why Rate Rodgers As A Manager, Not Affaird To Youngsters A Chance - Sterling, Flanagan Wisdom Etc.