Real Madrid CF

BlueBee

Out of these 2 not supporting any team that much though last 2 years I like Real better but like I often did in cricket (supporting SRT more than India lol) am supporting supporting Ronaldo in Classico
:cheer:
Ronaldo is super fast :fear:

now i get how good he is ...i thought football is all about skill and everyone will agree skill wise messi is ahead but ronaldo over all is very close specially his pace and power to just run through people :fear:
Yeah no one compares to Messi there imo not to say Ronaldo isn't among the best right now though, he's just behind someone who is GOAT technically. No matter how fast he's dribbling, how many times he's changing direction ball is still glued to his feet. Someone puts in lobbed pass, cross, ground pass and his first touch is always sublime. His passing is awesome too. But Ronaldo on the other hand scores so many tap ins now. Which will serve him well for long term, he pretty much has the intelligence of Muller + all his other abilities. Runs into the box etc, awareness in box is as good as Muller's. At UTD he wasn't poaching as many goals as he does now which is sign of improvement for Ronaldo with experience. Will help him when other abilities decline.

Yeah no one compares to Messi there imo not to say Ronaldo isn't among best though, he's just behind someone who is GOAT technically. No matter how fast he's dribbling, how many times he's changing direction ball is still glued to his feet. Someone puts in lobbed pass, cross, ground pass and his first touch is sublime. His passing is awesome too. But Ronaldo scores so many tap ins now too. Which will serve him well for long term, he pretty much has the intelligence of Muller + all his other abilities. Runs into the box etc, awareness in box is as good as Muller's. At UTD he wasn't poaching as many goals as he does now which is sign of improvement for Ronaldo with experience. Will help him when other abilities decline.
yep when his pace decreases these things will still make him top top footballer and he is very good in air too.. like i said he is already great in every aspect but i thought football is mainly about skill and on that count messi is just better same with dribbling but there are other areas of game which you only notice when you start understanding football better ..

But Real were good when both Ronaldo and Bale started as well they scored 5' date='5 and 8[/quote'] those score lines tell you everything about opposition they were facing i meant performance against big teams like barca ,athletico and 1-2 games in champions league where they struggled ronaldo even missed penalty in one of them they looked really solid agaisnt barca and biggest factor was isco

those score lines tell you everything about opposition they were facing i meant performance against big teams like barca ,athletico and 1-2 games in champions league where they struggled ronaldo even missed penalty in one of them they looked really solid agaisnt barca and biggest factor was isco
Real Madrid improved alot after those back to back at start when new team was settling and those 8-2 type scorelines may have continued with Bale in side as well. Can't conclude anything until its tested. In Champions league last year he was excellent vs Schalke, good vs Dortmund remember him scoring, good vs Bayern remember he set up Ronaldo from counter. As for final I know Di Maria was MOM but for first 90 mins poor finishing was letting Bale down but he was big threat and impressive in the end got the goal thanks to Di Maria. vs Barca u already say the wonder goal. Bale individually is ahead of Isco despite Isco being good. But with Bale in they play 4-3-3 and this year it was only tested against big team at start since then Kroos, James settled in and even with Bale team scored so much. Bale with new team in form will be tested now, can't say which is better until tested but hope they play Bale. If not Manchester United are linked with him so... :evil: Isco is better at passing and contributes more to build up play which is great from a team point of view but Bale is sort of player who makes impact from nowhere. Real having 2 of those types (not contributing much to build up) is not ideal but who cares about Real results I just wanna see good players play :hitler:

You need to have balance if no one will build play then no one will finish them and ronaldo,benzema,James are good enough to create jaw dropping moments let the rest of team build things That is what I am talking about real we're scoring a lot but looked shaky in middle and back but with this guy you dominated barca in midfield and this guy dominated iniesta lol