Suggestions to break the 90s curse on sachin!!

Who doesn't like to get a hundred? The feeling of scoring a hundred is way different from scoring 90s. However much solace you can give yourself stating the team has won I'm sure he still feels pretty gutted. If he had a hundred instead of feeling gutted he would feel awesome. It takes a lot of effort to get to 90s and not able to reach 100 consistently after getting to 90s must hurt. I suppose you take it as it comes. In the end he may not score 100 international 100s as predicted by Warne.

Oh yes I agree, astrology can be very accurate. Sachin himself believes it very much. He has "sarpa dhosh" in his planetary chart , and was going through a very very bad phase sometime back, including getting booed at Wankhede itself. He was having Rahu dasha and so he was advised to do a "parihara puja" which he performed at the Subramanya temple in karnataka. Maybe for this 100 jinx he would do something else
Yes sometimes you go through a phase where no matter the fack you things go wrong.....been there done that.
He still won the Man of the Match...who cares. Rs. 100,000 "We won the series, we won the match today, that is the most important thing to me." There you go. He doesn't care and nor should you
come on, do you really believe that? of course he cares, its just something he has to say im sure he is concerned about it as much as the millions of his fans are one thing he said was that he doesnt want to think about it too much because it will then play on his mind, i believe it already is playing on his mind
As a fan of course I care..................I want him to score 100000000000000000000 centuries before he retires in 2150!
i feel the same way man
According to Zee Tv...he should change his shirt number....
zee tv should shove its astrology bs up you know where
Its a lil sad but its ok. No big deal. Just an example: I'd rather have him play 56, 94, 45, 97, 83, 96 than something like 102, 5, 13, 34, 105, 22 As long as he gets India to good score, then its ok if he does not get 100
thats true, but who's to say that if he does score a hundred. he'll start having a lot of low scores too not really sure what he can do to make sure he gets past the milestone put it out of his mind and carry on playing the way he was throughout his innings is the best thing he can do