Suggestions to break the 90s curse on sachin!!

He still won the Man of the Match...who cares. Rs. 100,000 "We won the series, we won the match today, that is the most important thing to me." There you go. He doesn't care and nor should you
As a fan of course I care..................I want him to score 100000000000000000000 centuries before he retires in 2150!

Bejan Daruwala and SB Jumani on HT News Sachin Jersey 10 has not been very good for him, he played better with # 99 SB Jumani ( as he said ) that Kumble consulted him as well and he scored a century in UK and is now captain I can believe some of it as personally 10 years ago.a big astrologer told me I am going to where I am today ( the coast and profession ) and I was miles away from these things. Predicted marriage at age 27 and divorce too So I can't totally disagree with some aspects

Guest HariSampath
Bejan Daruwala and SB Jumani on HT News Sachin Jersey 10 has not been very good for him, he played better with # 99 SB Jumani ( as he said ) that Kumble consulted him as well and he scored a century in UK and is now captain I can believe some of it as personally 10 years ago.a big astrologer told me I am going to where I am today ( the coast and profession ) and I was miles away from these things. Predicted marriage at age 27 and divorce too So I can't totally disagree with some aspects
Oh yes I agree, astrology can be very accurate. Sachin himself believes it very much. He has "sarpa dhosh" in his planetary chart , and was going through a very very bad phase sometime back, including getting booed at Wankhede itself. He was having Rahu dasha and so he was advised to do a "parihara puja" which he performed at the Subramanya temple in karnataka. Maybe for this 100 jinx he would do something else