Pakistan recall Sami for India Tests

Feed

Guest dada_rocks
hmm...then i wonder why some one is wanting sehwag to come back in the team?
Go check his test stat he was dropped from wrong version of the game.. in test he never went out of form

i remember he was about to be selected or was selected for test series against south africa recently but he took his name away from the squad cauz Ramadan month was going on.. pak lost the test series too.. wonder why he isn't picked now. if he was picked also then also for what reason.. as a bowler??

.TBH' date=' I feel relieved coz one crazy hour of power hitting could have created some problem for us[/quote'] Rajeev, I feel the same way. I think he is a hit-or-miss type of batsman (more miss than hit). But on his day, one or two hours of crazy batting can turn the scales. So, I'm very happy that Afridi is out of the Test squad. Great news that. I dont want a situation where India set a 230 fourth Inn chase total for Pak, and Afridi opens and scores a quick 80, and making things nervous for us. Also, he has this stupid ability (well, i call it stupid) to take wickets and break partnerships. He gives Pak an allrounder option, and he fields well. All in all, great for India that Afridi is left out of the squad. I like it :thumbs_up:
.TBH' date=' I feel relieved coz one crazy hour of power hitting could have created some problem for us[/quote'] He could hardly do that if not in the XI. They have 7 bats - Butt, Hameed/Iqbal, then YK, Yousuf, Malik, Misbah, keeper, Kaneria and 3 quicks. That leaves a reserve keeper, the other quick and Rehman. This is not news.

I agree Rajeev. Here is what i said on the other thread

Very surprised that they left Afridi out. He has a very good record against IND and was one of the main reasons for the win in Chennai and Bangalore. Afridi's record against India
[FONT=&quot]filtered               8   709 156   47.26   3   3  14  3/13   33.07  0   2  0[/FONT]

He would have batted at #7 and would have also allowed PAK to play an extra seamer(something which they really lacked in the series against SA).